The LIAN LI PC-Z70 full-tower case for HPTX/EATX comes equipped with three 120mm front fans, one 120mm rear fan and two 140mm top fans for excellent cooling performance. The front I/O panel hosts two USB 3.0, one USB2.0, one e-SATA and audio in/out ports. Plus, the tool-less design for PCI, PSU and 5.2" drive bay and cable management clamp make installation quick and easy.
The LIAN LI PC-Z70 supports up to nine SATA hot swap HDDs, up to 390mm long video cards and liquid cooling, making it ideal for the latest graphics cards in combination with the best thermal dynamics.
- High Thermal PerformanceThree 120mm fans (front) and 120mm fan (Rear), dual 140mm fans (top) keep hot air from damaging your hardware. Removable anti-vibration fan mounting allows user to choose their fans to face left or right.
- Supports up to nine SATA hot swap HDDsSATA hot swap HDD cage, using thumb screws with rubber suspension, supports nine 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs (use one 3.5" HDD space).
- Convenient I/O PanelAn array of connectors, including two USB 3.0, one USB2.0, one e-SATA and audio in/out ports located on the top panel of the chassis, allows easy connection to various peripherals.
- Cable Management ClampCable-Management Kit for cables to pass through allows you to conveniently manage the cables.
- MoreMore features include maximum 390mm video card length, washable 140mm air filter (base) that can slide out for easy cleaning, liquid cooling holes, and removable front panel.