The LIAN LI PC-A05FN features a front bottom mounted PSU, one 120mm front fan and one 120mm rear fan to provide superior cooling for your high-performance components.
This mid-tower case can accommodate Micro ATX, ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards. In addition, the case offers USB3.0 connection, eight tool-less expansion slots and supports three 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs, up to 280mm long graphics card and liquid cooling.
LIAN LI introduced the amazing PC-A05FN for the demanding PC gamers who want quality, excellent cooing and flexibility in one unobtrusive package.
- Thermal-FlowThe power supply units in the front and 120mm fan (rear) intakes cool air into the system; a 120mm fan (HDD cage) expels the hot air out of the system through the vent holes on the front panel. (Top 140mm fan mount for user upgrade)
- Front Mounted PSUWith a front bottom mounted PSU design, the chassis becomes smaller, but is still easy to service. It provides the perfect balance for space and hardware performance.
- ExpandabilityHDD cage, using thumb screws with rubber suspension, supports three 3.5" HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs. The PC-A05FN also features tool-less optical drive mounting for two standard 5.25" devices and 8 vented PCI brackets, using thumb screws.
- USB 3.0 Multi-media I/O PortsYou can easily access USB3.0 (20 pin Header plug) and HD Audio ports.
- 280mm Maximum Video Card SizeYou have space for installing high-end video cards with lengths up to 280mm.
- MoreLiquid cooling holes, fan speed controller space, anti-vibration clips and anti-vibration grommets are provided for more flexibility and quieter computing.