The Cooler Master RC-690-KKN1-GP is designed to keep your system cool, no matter how hard you work it. The top and front are made of a metal mesh to facilitate airflow. Three 120mm fans are installed at the factory, in the front, rear and side. There is room for four more, two on the top, and one each on the bottom and side. You can also add an 80mm fan to the back of the motherboard tray to cool the CPU from both sides.
Each of the five external bays has the same mesh cover and the 5.25" to 3.5" adapter is also. All of the bays have a tool-less design for easy installation. The removable hard drive racks are also tool-less and come with anti-vibration pads for decreased noise. Each of the expansion slots has its own lockdown lever to eliminate screws. Cable routing clips minimize clutter and increase airflow.
To keep the case’s design lines pure the two USB, one FireWire, one eSATA and two audio ports have been put on the top of the case. This also makes them easier to access if the case is beside your desk. The power and reset buttons have been mounted on the side of the front bezel for the same reason.
- Superior Expandability with 10 Drive BaysBoasting five external 5.25" drive bays and five internal 3.5" drive bays, the Cooler Master CM 690 provides superior expandability. With the included 5.25"-to-3.5" converter, easily mount an external 3.5" device on the chassis.
- Excellent Cooling SystemThe Cooler Master CM 690 features three 120mm fans (front, rear and side), as well as front and top mesh panels for maximum airflow and enhanced heat dissipation. The chassis also supports mounting of three additional 120mm fans for the ultimate cooling performance.
- Tool Free InstallationThe tool-free design ensures quick installation or upgrade for expansion cards, 5.25" and 3.5" devices, so you can save the time spent on setting up and start enjoying computing as soon as possible.
- Convenient Top I/O PanelThe Cooler Master CM 690 features a convenient top I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394a port, one eSATA port and two audio ports.
- NVIDIA SLI ReadyThe NVIDIA SLI-ready Cooler Master CM 690 provides sufficient interior space and effective cooling for building up a high-performance dual graphics card system.