Antec does it again! The Solo offers maximum room for your drives without resorting to a full sized tower. It boasts room for a staggering four internal 3.5" drives. Not content there, it integrates four 5.25" external drives by removing the rarely used 3.5" external bays. If you want any of the external bays to be 3.5", a simple adaptor can be used to seamlessly convert them. Naturally, it includes two USB ports, a Firewire port, and two audio ports located on the front of the case for easy access. Made with the toughness of steel, yet you will have no worry about accidental cuts or scrapes as all edges have been folded over to prevent that dangerous razor sharpness.
The tray supports all standard ATX Motherboards up to 12" x 9.6", with 7 PCI expansion slots in the back. The system comes with a 120mm adjustable speed TriCool fan to be used in the back of the system.
- Quiet Computing TechnologyThe Antec Solo features the latest in noise reduction technology, including dual-layer sound deadening panels and a suspension system that makes hard drive noise a thing of the past.
- Piano Black FinishWith the beautiful piano black finish, the Antec Solo looks no more just a bulk of steel and plastic. The decent and elegant appearance makes computer systems built with the Antec Solo carter to those particular tastes.
- Flexible Expandability with up to 8 Drive BaysThe Antec Solo provides four external 5.25" drive bays (including a 5.25"-to-3.5" HDD adapter) and four internal 3.5" drive bays in tray mount mode or three internal 3.5" drive bays in suspension mount mode for flexible expandability.
- Enhanced Cooling SystemThe Antec Solo features a 120mm Tricool fan with a 3-speed control to achieve the optimum balance between quietness and cooling. Two front 92mm fan mounts are provided for optional HDD cooling.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.