Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec P182SE Silver Mirror-finished stainless steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- Mirror-finished stainless steel ATX Mid Tower
- USB / Audio / IEEE 1394 Front Ports
- 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Antec's thoughtfully-designed P182SE case brings you top performance and unique style, with its mirror-finished stainless steel exterior. Inside, a separate lower chamber with its own 120 mm TriCool fan houses your power supply (purchased separately), isolating its heat, and reducing system noise. The upper chamber comes standard with rear and top 120 mm TriCool fans, with spaces for an optional front 120 mm fan, and a middle 120 mm fan to cool your VGA.
The three-layer side panel and front door stifle system noise for a quiet experience, then opens 270-degrees for easy access. A flexible snake light is pre-installed in the case, so you can see what you’re doing. Front-mounted ports give you easy access to two USB 2.0 connectors, one IEEE 1394 connector, and audio jacks. Rear panel features external controls for the fans in the upper chamber.
You'll have all the room you need to build your dream system in this case, with bays for four external 5.25" drives, one external 3.5" drive and six internal 3.5" drives. There's space for an ATX motherboard up to 12"(W) x 9.6"(L), seven expansion slots, and rubber-grommeted mounts on the rear for an optional external liquid cooling system. Built-in cable organizer behind motherboard tray keeps your cables under control. This wonderful case has everything you need to build your white hot gaming system!
- High Quality Mirror Finish Stainless Steel ExteriorThe Antec P182SE features a high-quality mirror finish that shows your wonderful surroundings just like a noble mirror, making your case look so nice.
- Unique Upper and Lower Chamber StructureThe unique dual-chamber structure enables the power supply and CPU to reside in separate cooling zones for exceptional heat dissipation and reduced system noise.
- Superior Airflow and CooingThe Antec P182SE is equipped with three 120mm TriCool fans on the top, at the rear and in the lower chamber and provides options for a front and middle 120mm fan for optimum system cooling.
- Excellent Expandability with 11 Drive BaysThe Antec P182SE boasts four external 5.25" drive bays, one external and six internal 3.5” drive bays for superior expandability.
- Easy Upgrade for Liquid CoolingThe Antec P182SE's rear retaining holes are convenient for use with liquid cooling kits.
- Convenience Front I/O PanelThe I/O panel in the front of the case is designed for easy accessto two USB 2.0 ports, a IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy