- Save: $26.00 (10%)
- $7.99 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Antec STRIKER Aluminum and Steel ITX Computer Case, Front GPU Mount, Up to 4 x 120 mm Fan Support, USB 3.1 Type-C ready and PCI-E Riser Included
- CNC Cutting Craftsmanship: Composed of 4 mm tempered glass panels, aluminum and steel structure.
- Open-Frame Architecture: Unique framework provides possibilities for custom water-cooling loop.
- Front GPU Mount: The most innovative case design allows you to show your graphics card.
- White PSU Covers: Ample room for the power supply and cable management.
- Compatible with standard ATX or SFX PSU
- 4 x 120 mm Fan Support: Supports up to 2 x 120 mm fans at both the rear and side.
- USB3.1 Type-C Ready: Enjoy higher data transfer speeds and compatibility with next-gen peripherals
- Motherboard Support: ITX
- PCI-E Riser Cable Included
The ITX open-case Antec Striker is the first of its kind, designed for custom water-cooling gamers. Characterized by its irregular shape, unique form and innovative structure, each Striker will be a brand-new challenge for experienced modders. It is the first open case featuring a front-placed VGA design, ITX form factor and bold styling. Antec Striker will arouse your enthusiasm for extreme gaming.
Net Weight: 7.47kg
Gross Weight: 8.97kg
Striker is composed of 4mm tempered-glass panels, aluminum and steel structure. It’s completely open-air frame, providing great thermal performance and giving all expert modders an extreme challenge.
Shaped into spectacular open-air frame, The Antec Striker provides great airflow without zero obstacle. The 4 mm thick tempered glass sides panels allow you to enjoy the layout you designed from any angle.
Located on the right side, the front-access panel includes a Type-C 3.1, 2x USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio and a power button.
When installing an AIO water cooler or custom water cooler at the left side, users can install 2x 2.5” SSDs on the rack, which can also cover the cable in the middle.
Install up to 2x 120mm fans and 1x 240mm radiator at the side and rear for extreme cooling, with open space for you to build your ideal water-cooling system.
|Case Dimensions||420mm x 230mm x 410mm (D x W x H)|
|Form Factor||Mini Tower|
|Materials||Aluminum + Steel (SPCC)|
|Front Access & Controls||Power, 2x USB 3.0, HD-Audio, TYPE-C 3.1|
|Side Panel||Tempered Glass|
|Expansion & Drive Bays|
|Rear||1x 120mm / 2x 120mm / 1x 240mm|
|Side||1x 120mm / 2x 120mm / 1x 240mm|
|Side||= 240mm (Support Up to 40mm Thickness Radiator)|
|Max GPU Length||= 330mm|
|Max PSU Height||= 160mm|
|Space for Cable Mgt||= 45mm|
|PCI-E Riser Cable||Included|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy