Thermaltake presents a case capable of giving you the power of a desktop with the transportability of a laptop. The handle on this case is not just for show. It will take the weight of your system without worry. The VF1000BWS comes with a 5.25" and a 3.5" external drive bays. To give you plenty of storage, there is also two 3.5" internal drive bays. But what sets it apart is the 7" external drive bay for the express use of an integrated monitor that could be converted to a second 5.25" drive bay if you prefer. Putting this system together is a breeze. Both the external and internal drive bay cages are removable for easy installation. The Motherboard tray slides out the back for simple installation of both the Micro ATX motherboard and the PCI cards.
Lastly, the top comes up for those little adjustments that are inevitable after the initial build. The entire case is made of lightweight aluminum to keep carrying the case from becoming a burden. So never worry again about how you'll get your system to the LAN party, worry about your friends wanting to take it from you.
- Aluminum HandleThis all-aluminum handle is manufactured using the die cast process for added strength and durability. The ergonomic design ensures a most comfortable grip so you can carry your PC to tournaments and just about anywhere else you want to go..
- Usable Expandability with 5 Drive BaysThe Thermaltake VF1000BWS features one external 7" drive bay (can be converted to a 5.25" drive bay), one external 5.25" drive bay, one external and two internal 3.5" drive bays for a usable level of expandability.
- Efficient VentilationWith one front 90mm silent intake fan, two 60mm rear exhaust fans, an extra 60mm rear fan mount, a ventilation hole on the top and PCI brackets as well as aerodynamically-designed ventilation holes for high-end graphic card cooling, the Thermaltake VF1000BWS delivers unparalleled cooling performance for MicroATX systems.
- Great for NVIDIA SLI ApplicationsWith the chassis' highly-efficient ventilation, build a powerful gaming box using NVIDIA SLI technology and still enjoy all the benefits of a small form factor ststem!.
- Easy InstallationThis fully modular chassis features components that can be removed from the body for easier installation. Everything from the motherboard tray to the 5.25" drive cage is removed with just a few twists of the thumb screws.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe Thermaltake VF1000BWS' front I/O panel enables remarkably convenient access to two USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.