Thermaltake Level 10 Super-Gaming Modular Tower Chassis is the culmination of performance, design and innovation in computer chassis.
The "Level 10" concept allows gamers to experience the power of their high-end computers through the design itself. In order to achieve this, iconic design is combined with optimum functionality and innovative details. By rendering the inside components visible, the design concept focuses on the architectural aesthetics which are inherent in the computers and result from each individually configurable components. The inspiration for this approach which designers took right from the most basic form of computer itself - expressiveness, virtual townscapes and futuristic game components served as orientation for the arrangement and the look of individual components.
For maximum thermal performance, the Level 10 adopted the similar aerodynamic criteria that can be rivaled by Formula 1 race cars. The exposed vertical heatsink with multiple layers symbolizes both the inherent power and excellent cooling qualities. Targeted ventilation is reached by an advanced airflow system with two separate thermal zones and individual fans preventing overheating and increases airflow to specific components as needed. The result is a highly efficient configuration that channels airflow to the maximum. All these appear within the overall design in the form of an open modular structure that is visually appealing to users, but offers them additional functional benefits at the same time.
- Open Compartment ArchitectureThe Thermaltake Level 10 features an innovative Open Compartment Architecture (O.C.A.) with all individually encased system components exposed, so all elements are visible and can easily be added or removed.
- Stylish DesignThe overall styling of the Thermaltake Level 10 is enhanced by an asymmetrical balance design and cool light features which communicate a multitude of tower functions such as temperature and memory volumes.
- Incredible Expandability with 9 Drive BaysThe Thermaltake Level 10 features three 5.25" drive bays and six 3.5" bays for 3.5" and 2.5" drives, including SSD.
- Air Cooling SystemThe Thermaltake Level 10's advanced cooling system includes a front intake 140mm red LED fan, a rear exhaust 120mm red LED fan and dual 60mm fans for exceptional cooling performance.
- Smart-lock Security SystemThe Thermaltake Level 10 features a Smart-lock Security System (S.S.S.) including locks on the rear panel to keep the component bays secure, an upper right lock to secure the PSU and motherboard compartments, as well as a left lock to secure the hard drive trays and optical drive bays.
- Integrated HandlesWith two ergonomically well-positioned, integrated handles, the Thermaltake Level 10 can be easily carried from room to room or to a LAN party.