Build the ultimate gaming rig with the Thermaltake Nvidia edition VL200L1W2Z case. This full tower case can accommodate Mini ATX, Full ATX and Extended ATX motherboards. You’ll also be able to add as much storage as you need to install all of your games with stacks of drive bays. The included 2.5-inch drive bay future proofs your system for SSD and blazing speed!
The side panel can house a 230mm intake fan to drive cool air over expansion cards and the CPU. A 200mm Colorshift fan draws air over your hard drives while three fans – two on the front and one on the rear – vent heat out to minimize system slowdown. Best of all, you’re in total control over your system’s cooling with the integrated fan speed control knob built into the front panel so you can turn up the air flow for demanding games. The Colorshift fans change hues depending on fan speed, which will make you the hit of your next LAN party.
In addition, as a result of collaboration between Thermaltake and Nvidia on the engineering level, the Element V Nvidia Edition chassis is Nvidia SLI certified, including latest GeForce GTX 470 and GTX 480 running in 3-Way or Quad SLI configurations. Building a system running on any other graphic card configuration will also benefit greatly from the extensive array of cooling fans strategically placed to achieve the highest level of cooling efficiency.
- High Performance CoolingThe Thermaltake Nvidia edition VL200L1W2Z case features a uniquely designed fan duct system and highly flexible chassis design to enable accelerated cooling dedicated to GeForce GTX 470 and GTX 480 cards running in a 3-Way or Quad SLI setup that demands additional cooling for maximum graphics processing power and reliability.
- Supreme Expandability with 12 Drive BaysFeaturing five 5.25" external drive bays, and six 3.5" internal drive bays as well as one 2.5" internal HDD/SSD bays, the Thermaltake Nvidia edition VL200L1W2Z case provides supreme expandability.
- Fan ControlThe Thermaltake Nvidia edition VL200L1W2Z case features adjustable fan speed control for performance mode or silent mode.
- Easy Upgrade for Liquid CoolingThe Thermaltake Nvidia edition VL200L1W2Z case’s rear retaining holes are convenient for use with liquid cooling kits.
- Convenient Top I/O PanelThe convenient top I/O panel enables easy access to one e-SATA, four USB 2.0 ports, two audio ports as well as the LED fan controller.