The X-QPACK2 boasts improved cooling over previous models, a 500W PSU with its own 120mm fan, durable steel handle for easy portability, and a unique, modern exterior. Its front 80 mm and rear 120 mm fan each sport a blue UV light. The front panel gives you a temperature readout with blue backlight, two USB 2.0 ports, 1 FireWire, and 2 audio ports.
The interior features bays for two external 5.25” drives, a 3.5” external drive, two internal 3.5” drives, a removable motherboard tray, which supports a Micro ATX or Baby AT motherboard, and 4 expansion slots. The aluminum body dissipates heat efficiently, and the whole package is easily movable with a sturdy steel handle.
Whether you’re building from the ground up, or looking to expand your current system, the X-QPACK2 is a creative, compact blend of style and function.
- Aluminum CaseThe aluminum APEVIA X-QPACK2-BK/500 reaches the balance between chassis stiffness and heat dissipation.
- Front LCD Temperature ReadoutThe front LCD temperature readout monitors the CPU and HDD temperature and displays the system status in real time.
- Usable Expandability with 5 Drive BaysThe APEVIA X-QPACK2-BK/500 provides usable expandability with two external 5.25" and three 3.5” drive bays (one external and two internal).
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe APEVIA X-QPACK2-BK/500 features a convenient front I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.
- Steel HandleThe sturdy, durable steel handle provides excellent portability so you can carry your PC to a LAN party and just about anywhere else you want to go.
- Built-in 500W PSUThe APEVIA X-QPACK2-BK/500 is equipped with a powerful 500W power supply unit to feed energy-consumptive systems, making every computer component running robustly.