Experience the pinnacle of chassis design! Switch 810 is an epic hybrid case built for the hardcore PC enthusiast. This full tower chassis introduces a first of its kind concept for more versatility and adaptability to any configuration. It can be modified for superior water cooling or superb airflow through seamless operation. The Switch 810 is the ultimate powerhouse suitable for any type of PC enthusiast – whether you are liquid cooling, silent performance, or extreme airflow. You will have full control to customize all the features of Switch 810 based upon your preference.
Some unique features that set Switch 810 apart is the adjustable Hybrid Fins that reduce sound up to 40-60% when closed or open passageways for maximum airflow. Keep dust out by simply shifting the Hybrid Fins closed. Switch 810 has a rear LED light for illuminating the I/O in the dark, removable HDD cages for bottom radiator installation, a stealth bay, ability to mount triple 120/140mm radiators with 90mm of space, and potential to install up to 7 HDDs. For the first time, NZXT is introducing advanced HDD cages equipped with two 140mm pivot fans for directing airflow to the VGA and CPU. Anything is achievable with this chassis. You can only explore the infinite possibilities of PC expansion with the Switch 810.
- Cooling or silence, all up to youAdjustable Hybrid Fins allow you to choose between maximum airflow and sound reduction. The sound will be reduced up to 40%-60% when the Hybrid Fins closed while airflow will be maximized when opened.
- Airflow or liquid, both expressiveSwitch 810 offers supreme airflow cooling capacity with up to ten* 140 / 120mm fans support. Two 140mm pivot fan slots help direct airflow at 15 Degree to the VGA and CPU to efficiently dissipate heat for the biggest heat-emitting components. Beside airflow cooling, Switch 810 also supports high-end water cooling solutions with 90mm of internal top space with top 360 / 420mm and bottom 140 / 240mm radiator support for unmatched liquid cooling. Four water cooling cutouts ensure easy liquid cooling management on the rear panel. (*4 fans included)
- Designed for high end systemSwitch 810 offers 4 external 5.25” drive bays and 6 internal 3.5”drive bays for great expandability. Nine expansion slots allow for installing EATX motherboards with Quad SLI or Triple Crossfire. Removable HDD pull-out cages allows for more room for extended video cards when needed. More powerful system needs upgraded cooling solution. The removable top 5.25" plates enable this case to accommodate wide radiators. The large acrylic window allows you to show off the interior of your rig.
- Easy to installSpacious CPU cutout allows for mounting high-end CPU coolers without removing the motherboard. Together with innovative right mounting design, the tool-less 5.25" and 3.5" / 2.5" SSD hard drive installation ensures convenience and ease of accessibility. 5.25" hard drive hot swap with SATA III support allows you to remove or install it without shutting down your system.
- Stress free wire managementTen large specialized cutout holes and 23mm clearance in the rear allow for superb wire-tucks, keeping the interior tide and maximizing air circulating.
- Easy to share and transfer multimediaDual high-speed USB 3.0 ports, hard drive dock and SD card reader ensure easy data transfer and quick access to multimedia.