The Rosewill 600 series computer case is a cool customer. Designed with an eye toward heat dissipation, air ducts on the front draw cool air in, and hot air gets shoved out the side and the back. The 600 series is ideal for cooling any system; the front ducts are adjustable, so when less air intake is needed they can be closed keeping dust out. In addition, the front filter traps dust before it can reach the inside of the case. A removable hard drive cage allows for easy installation for multiple hard drives.
The top of the case is designed for optical drives, including sliding rails for an easy install, and when you need to replace an old device, just slide it out and pop in a new one. Next to the power button you will find 2 USB ports and 2 audio ports as well as a flip top to hide them. All that and a 450w power supply and you're set for a great building experience.
- Great Expandability with 9 Drive BaysBoasting four external 5.25" drive bays, one external and up to four internal 3.5" drive bays, the Rosewill R604TSB-N provides great expandability
- Tool-free Driver BaysThe Rosewill R604TSB-N's drive bays feature a tool-free and screwless design for easy device installation.
- Advanced Air Guide DesignThe Rosewill R604TSB-N features an adjustable front vent for air inflow, and a side panel and 120mm rear fan for exhaust.
- Cleanable Air FilterThe air filter keeps dust out of your computer system and is easily removed for cleaning without the hassle of opening the case.
- 450W ATX Power SupplyThe Rosewill R604TSB-N is armed with a specially-designed 450W ATX power supply for surpassingly strong power and ultra-low noise.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports and two audio ports.