Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Rosewill BLACKHAWK - Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case, Blue Edition - Five Fans Included, Side Window Panel, Top HDD Dock
- SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB 3.0 (20-Pin Internal Connector to MB) Ports
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports
- 5 Fans Installed, Supports Up to 10 Fans
- 3 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Blackhawk - Blue
Rosewill Blackhawk Blue Edition Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Five Fans - Window Side Panel - Top HDD Dock
Rosewill's Blackhawk-Blue Edition features a good list of specifications: side panel windows, four 120mm and one 140mm fans for maximum cooling, two front-accessible USB 3.0 ports, a top-mounted SATA HDD dock, and more. It offers better cooling, higher quality, and a modern design inside and out, than most of the competitive cases in its price range. And with a long VGA card, water cooling support, integrated cable management, and an easy-clean PSU filter, the Blackhawk is an overall well-built, feature-rich gaming case on a budget.
- Note: Please make sure your motherboard is equipped with an on-board USB 3.0 socket before purchasing.
- Internal 3.5in. Drive Bays: Six (also supports 2.5in. HDD)
- Five types of HDD cage placement for your long VGA card or liquid cooling radiator needs.
- Supports up to 11.8in. (30cm) length VGA card (HDD cage NOT removed)
- Supports up to 16.5in. (42cm) length VGA card (HDD cage removed)
- Supports Corsair H100 CPU cooler top-mounted SATA HDD dock
- Advanced cable management design
Advanced Cooling System :
- Two Front 120mm Blue LED Fans (pre-installed)
- One Rear 120mm Fan (pre-installed)
- One Top 140mm Blue LED Fan (pre-installed) or Two 120 / 140mm Fans (optional)
- One Side 120mm Fan (pre-installed)
- One Bottom 120 / 140mm Fan (optional)
- One 120mm Fan Behind Motherboard (18mm thickness only) (optional)
- Screw-Less Design for 5.25in. Devices and 3.5in. HDDs
- HDD trays support 3.5in. or 2.5in. HDD/SSD
- Easy-Clean PSU Filter
- Top-Mounted IO Ports - Two USB 3.0 (internal 20-pin connector to MB), Four USB 2.0, Audio Out, MIC In
- Advanced Bottom-Mounted PSU Design
What's in the Box
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy