Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Fractal Design Define R3 Black ATX Mid Tower Silent PC Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX Mid Tower
- 2 USB 2.0, 1 eSATA, Audio Front
- 2 Fans included / 7 Optional
The award winning Define R3 combines minimalistic yet elegant styling with extraordinary performance, noise reduction features, premium build quality and unparalleled value in this price range. This mid-tower case is a great choice for everything from gaming/enthusiast systems to silent home theater and corporate applications. The R3 comes pre-fitted with dense noise absorbing bitumen material on the front, top and side panels. The exclusive ModuVent System provides three 5.5”X 5.5” panels which also have noise absorbing material; these panels can be removed to expose three air vents for additional fans for high air flow applications. Rubber padding on the case feet, and anti-vibration pads for the power supply and HDDs also help reduce noise.
The cleverly designed, (8) white HDD trays, with black silicone mounting grommets, can be used for 3.5” HDDs or SSDs. The spacious sleek black interior can support graphic cards up to 290 mm and CPU coolers up to 165mm high. If cooling becomes more of a priority, this system can support up to 7 fans with removable filters to provide airflow from 5 sides of the case. The case also includes several rubber grommeted routing holes and extended cable space behind the M/B mounting plate which allow for efficient cable management. The bottom of the case has a filter over the power supply which can be easily removed for cleaning.
It's easy to see why this case has won so many awards; the attention to detail, clever design, high-performance features, understated yet elegant style, quality workmanship, and unparalleled value, put the Define R3 in a class of its own.
- OPTIMIZED FOR NOISE REDUCTIONThe case includes dense, noise absorbing materials on the front, top and side panels.
- UNIQUE MODUVENT SYSTEMIf cooling becomes more of a priority than noise reduction, the ModuVent panels can be removed to expose additional air vents for fans.
- FLEXIBLE VENTILATION OPTIONSUp to 7 fans can be installed (2 x 120mm - front, 2 x 120/140mm - top, 1 x 120mm - back, 1 x 120/140 mm - side panel, and 1 x 120/140 mm - bottom).
- CONVENIENT FRONT PANELThe aluminum look front panel has a stunning, minimalistic design with easily accessible USB 2.0, eSATA and Audio I/O ports. The reset button is intelligently placed inside the front door.
- STYLISH and FLEXIBLE HDD TRAYS8 HDD trays (painted Fractal accent white) can support 3.5” HDDs or SSDs. The silicone mounting pads reduce noise caused by drive vibration.
- ADVANCED CABLE MANAGEMENTCables can be conveniently routed through 5 rubber grommets into a generous compartment behind the motherboard to reduce cable clutter and improve airflow.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy