Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
DIYPC Alpha-DB6 Black Acrylic ATX Bench Case Bench Computer Case Mining Rig Frame Case for ATX/Micro ATX motherboard - PC components not included
- Acrylic ATX Bench Case
- 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x headset / 1 x mic Front Ports
- 1 External 5.25" Drive Bays
Tired of the routine design and architecture of the conventional tower-style PC case? Feel bored with the dull elements of meshes, transparent side panels and fancy LED lights of the so-called high end chassis? Toss the limitation and bridle into recycle bin and indulge yourself in the nakedness and pristine form of the PC components with the open type DIYPC Alpha-DB6 acrylic bench case, which endows your build a unique appearance and makes your system stand out from crowds.
With dozens of mounting posts, screw holes, air vent for PSU and cuttings for cable-through on an acrylic board, the Bench case can accommodate Micro ATX / ATX motherboard and longer graphics card while the open style delivers excellent performance on cooling, compatibility and maintenance, ideal for testing and overclocking. The HDD and ODD can be easily mounted on the stand. For uncompromising convenience, a side easy-access panel is also included for easy connection to the peripherals.
- Easy to InstallWith a piece of acrylic board mounted on four stands, the open style Bench case delivers unlimited space for components and unmatched convenience for system assemble - no more hassle of groping in a narrow space.
- Excellent CoolingWith heat circulation below motherboard and high-efficiency heat convection, the bench case delivers superior cooling performance for the whole system.
- Stand Mounted ODD and HDDThe HDD and ODD can be installed on the stand - below the acrylic board, lowering the center of gravity for better stability and proving better protection.
- Easy Access PanelA side panel with one USB 2.0 port, one USB 3.0 port, and one headset + one mic ports allows easy access to a variety of peripherals.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy