- Est. Shipping Fee $0.99 ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
OKGEAR 18" SATA 6 Gbps Cable, Straight to Left Angle with Metal Latch, Black, Backward Compatible 3 Gbps and 1.5 Gbps
- 18-in. Type III SATA cable for convenient hard disk drive connections
- 6Gbps transfer technology plus backward compatibility with 1.5 and 3Gbps
- Flexible rubber sleeve for easy maneuverability
- Silver meshing provides protection from interference by electromagnetic frequencies
- Quickly connect and disconnect without turning off the computer
The 18-in. (45.7cm) OKGEAR GC18AKM12-SL SATA cable features Type III technology that supports transfer speeds of 1.5, 3 and 6Gbps. It features flexible rubber sleeves for durability and smooth movement while wiring, and silver meshing reduces electromagnetic interference. Computers do not require powering off before connecting or disconnecting this cable.
Durable Okgear SATA Cable Construction
This Okgear SATA cable has flexible rubber sleeving that enhances durability and makes it easy to move and place while wiring. Hot plug technology means that you don't need to turn off the computer before connecting or disconnecting the cable.
Backward compatibility provides the convenience of working with a variety of devices. This cable features Type III SATA technology with up to 6Gbps transfer speeds. As a backward-compatible SATA cable, it also functions with 1.5 and 3Gbps technology.
With a length of 18in., you can connect this cable to hard disk drives without straining the wiring. Silver meshing minimizes interference by electromagnetic frequencies for a stronger connection. Latching connectors on this left-angle SATA cable firmly fasten the internal device to the host, preventing accidental disconnects.
The OKGEAR GC18AKM12-SL left angle SATA cable provides a simple 18-inch connection to a Serial ATA drive, even if space near the drive SATA port is limited. This cable supports a fast data transfer rate of up to 6Gbps, and is capable of hot-plug thus connecting or disconnecting devices can be implemented without powering computer off. The latching connectors secure the cable against accidental disconnection.
- Supported SATA 6 Gb/s technology.
- Backward compatible with 3 Gb/s and 1.5 Gb/s.
- Durable flexible rubber sleeving cab be bent and twisted.
- Latching connector designed to securely mate internal device and host side.
- Silver meshing for better EMI shielding.
- The ability to connect and disconnect devices without prior notification.
- Better for internal and external use.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 45 days
- Return for replacement within: 1 year
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's 45/1 Return Policy