Take your home entertainment to the next level with Intel's Desktop Board DG45ID. Built in the micro-ATX form fact, it supports Socket 775 CPU's including Intel Core 2 Quad and Duo processors along with dual-core Pentium and Celeron CPU's and Celeron 400 chipsets. Up to 8GB of DDR SDRAM system memory can be installed in the four sockets. With a front side bus of 1333 Mhz, 800, 667 and 533 Mhz DIMMS are supported.
An Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD with integrated HDMI and DVI-I display outputs, hardware-accelerated decoding and support for Dolby Home Theater means that your videos will look cinematically clean, crisp and be accompanied by theater-quality sound emanating through the onboard 8-channel audio subsystem.
The DG45ID also features Gigabit Ethernet LAN and interfaces for six USB 2.0 and a pair of Firewire ports, six Serial ATA connectors – including support for various RAID configurations and connections for an IR transmitter/receiver for remote control. Connectors for a PCI-Express x16 and PCI card along with a pair of PCI Express x1 cards are also provided to offer the maximum potential.
- Intel G45 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel G45 Express chipset, the Intel BOXDG45ID supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- Integrated Intel GMA X4500HD Graphics CoreThe onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD (GMA X4500HD) graphics core is powered by Intel's innovative hybrid graphics architecture and Clear Video Technology for incredible 3D realism and home theater entertainment to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board five SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Intel BOXDG45ID features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
- eSATA SupportThe eSATA port on the back I/O panel provides easy setup and hot-plug functionality so you can back up photos, videos and other multimedia content on external devices with ease.