Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD2 LGA 1156 Intel P55 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from United States.
- Intel P55
- Core i7 (LGA1156) / i5 (LGA1156)
- DDR3 2200/1333/1066/800
The Gigabyte Ultra Durable 3 series GA-P55M-UD2 motherboard once again leads the motherboard industry for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry’s first consumer desktop motherboard design to introduce 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers, delivering a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking.
The Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 motherboard is equipped with the Gigabyte Ultra Durable signature features including Japanese Solid Capacitors boasting an operational life time of more than 50,000 hours, Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs (providing lower resistance to reduce power consumption and heat generation) and Gigabyte DualBIOS technology (providing dual hardware BIOS protection).
The Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 motherboard promises to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
- Intel P55 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 1156 CPUBased on the Intel P55 Express chipset, the Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 supports Intel's latest LGA 1156 processors including the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- DDR3 2200 SupportFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of non-ECC DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 2200MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3L features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy