Supporting the latest Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors for the LGA 1156 socket, the Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard sets a new standard in high performance computing. With the memory controller integrated directly into the processor die, the motherboard supports dual channel DDR3 memory for blazing fast memory performance up to 2200MHz and above.
The Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard was designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via the Gigabyte 333 onboard acceleration technologies. Featuring the USB 3.0 host controller uPD720200 from NEC Electronics, the GA-P55A-UD4P allows users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, delivering 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0. And thanks to the Marvell SE9128 controller, the industry’s first Serial ATA Revision 3.0 solution, the GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard offers support for next generation high speed data storage devices with data transfer speeds of up to 6Gbps.
The Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P motherboard promises to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
- Intel P55 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 1156 CPUBased on the Intel P55 Express chipset, the Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P supports Intel's latest LGA 1156 processors including the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- Gigabyte 333 Onboard AccelerationThe Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P delivers all the killer next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for by incorporating Gigabyte's 333 Onboard Acceleration features with support for USB 3.0, Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x USB Power Boost.
- SLI and CrossFireX SupportThe Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4P provides leading-edge graphics performance and flexibility with support for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX on demand.
- DDR3 2200 SupportFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of non-ECC DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 2200MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.