- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3 LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 7-32 days.
- LGA 1156
- Intel P55
- 4×240pin DDR3 2200/1333/1066/800
Supporting the latest Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors for the LGA 1156 socket, the Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard sets a new standard in high performance computing. With the memory controller integrated directly into the processor die, the motherboard supports dual channel DDR3 memory for blazing fast memory performance up to 2200MHz and above.
The Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard was designed to offer a stable, high-speed platform for delivering amazingly fast data transfer via the Gigabyte 333 onboard acceleration technologies. Featuring the world’s first USB 3.0 logo certified host controller uPD720200 from NEC Electronics, the GA-P55A-UD3 allows users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, delivering 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0.
Utilizing the industry’s first Serial ATA Revision 3.0 solution, the MarvellR SE9128 controller, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard offers support for next generation high speed data storage devices with data transfer speeds of up to 6Gbps. Coupled with RAID 0 (Stripe) mode, SATA Revision 3.0 enables a data transfer boost of up to 4x the speed of SATA Revision 2.0.
- Intel P55 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 1156 CPUBased on the Intel P55 Express chipset, the Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 supports Intel's latest LGA 1156 processors including the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- Gigabyte 333 Onboard AccelerationThe Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 delivers all the killer next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for by incorporating Gigabyte's 333 Onboard Acceleration features with support for USB 3.0, Serial-ATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) and a 3x USB Power Boost.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- DDR3 2200 SupportFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of non-ECC DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 2200MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by DoDo DIY Return Policy