Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-P55-USB3 LGA 1156 Intel P55 USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel P55
- Core i7 (LGA1156) / i5 (LGA1156)
- DDR3 2200/1333/1066/800
The Gigabyte Ultra Durable 3 series GA-P55-USB3 motherboard once again leads the motherboard industry for the highest quality and most innovative motherboard design. Featuring the industry’s first consumer desktop motherboard design to introduce 2 ounces of copper for both the Power and Ground layers, this board delivers a dramatically lower system temperature, improved energy efficiency and enhanced stability for overclocking.
With the world’s first USB 3.0 logo certified host controller uPD720200 from NEC Electronics, the GA-P55A-UD3 allows users to take advantage of super fast USB transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, delivering 10x faster data transfer compared to USB 2.0.
The Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 motherboard promises to provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
- Intel P55 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 1156 CPUBased on the Intel P55 Express chipset, the Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 supports Intel's latest LGA 1156 processors including the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 equips the revolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to deliver up to 5Gbps bandwidth which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 boosts data transfer rate between PC and USB device.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- DDR3 2200 SupportFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of non-ECC DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 2200MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy