Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from United States.
- Intel Z68
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333/1066
Combining the advantages of the Intel P67 and H67 platforms in one complete package, the GIGABYTE Z68 series offer the best of both worlds; users can take advantage of the system tuning and overclocking features found in the Intel P67 platform as well as the built-in visual features of the H67 platforms when combined with 2nd generation Intel Core processors.
- GIGABYTE Touch BIOSNavigating through the BIOS to change the setting can be a daunting task for users not familiar with control "F" functions and mouse-less navigation. While some EFI BIOS try to address this with a mouse friendly environment, many implementations still lack a certain ease-of-use necessary for most people. With GIGABYTE Touch BIOS, GIGABYTE engineers have completely re-imagined how users interact with BIOS, allowing for a more intuitive experience. In fact, with a touch screen monitor, GIGABYTE Touch BIOS is as easy to use as most apps on your iPhone.
- Intel Smart Response Technology with GIGABYTE EZ Smart ResponseGIGABYTE Z68 series motherboards are equipped with the much anticipated Intel Smart Response technology allowing user to experience a system performance similar to SSD only system. Intel Smart Response works by using intelligent block-based caching of frequently used applications to improve system performance and responsiveness. In fact, GIGABYTE Z68 motherboards with Intel Smart Response Technology are able to outperform hybrid drive systems by more than 2X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and HDD-only systems by as much as 4X (PC Mark Vantage HDD test) and deliver a 60% performance improvement over HDD-only systems in PC Mark Vantage Suite. The GIGABYTE EZ Smart Response is a simple application that allows user to quickly and easily configure their system for Intel Smart Response, without having to perform a complicated install process. So user can experience a significant boost in system performance quickly and effortlessly.
- Switchable Graphics with LucidLogix Virtu GPU VirtualizationGIGABYTE Z68 motherboards are enabled with LucidLogix Virtu GPU virtualization technology which allows user to dynamically switch between built-in graphics and the high-end, 3D discrete graphics cards. This is ideal for gamers who require high-resolution gaming and still want to enjoy the built-in media features of Intel second generation Core processors. In so doing, switchable graphics help dramatically reduce PC graphics power consumption.
- Ultra Durable 3The GIGABYTE's Ultra Durable 3 design features twice the copper for both power and ground layers of the PCB, dramatically lowering temperature by efficiently spreading the heat from critical areas of the motherboard (such as CPU power zone) throughout entire PCB. The Ultra Durable 3 also lowers the PCB impedance by 50%, which helps reduce electric waste and further lowers component temperature. A 2x Copper layer design also provides improved signal quality and lower EMI (Electromagnetic Interference), providing better system stability and allowing for greater margins for overclocking.
- USB 3.0 & SATA III & 3x USB Power BoostThe SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology provides blazing fast data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps between your USB peripherals and system. SATA III technology offers up to 6Gbps link speeds for twice the data transfer rates of SATA Revision 2.0 (3 Gbps). 3x USB power boost delivers greater compatibility and extra power for USB devices by efficiently regulating output over the full voltage range.
- Multi-GPU Support with CrossFireX and SLIFlexible graphics capabilities supported for either CrossFireX or SLI deliver the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ulterior Return Policy