Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD5 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel X79
- Core i7 (LGA2011)
- DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333/1066
Embrace the most powerful computing you have ever dreamt of, with GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD5 motherboard.
Based on the Intel X79 express chipset, the GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD5 brings DIY builders to a new era of performance-oriented computing with support for LGA 2011 Core i7 processor, which incorporates up to six cores/12 threads and quad memory channels for an amazing processing capability. A host of innovative and exciting technologies deliver a new level of flexibility and hardware control. You can breeze through system tuning, overclocking and monitoring, and get the most of your system in an ultra easy way. Go wireless for networking and data sharing with the included Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi Card, and enjoy a rich home theater surround sound experience
- GIGABYTE 3D PowerGIGABYTE GA-X79-UD5 motherboards takes advantage of the exclusive GIGABYTE 3D Power, an all new hardware and software-based Digital Power Engine for both the PWM and Memory that delivers unprecedented power delivery control. Utilizing a brand new Digital PWM controller, GIGABYTE's 3D Power features precise Auto Voltage Compensation to deliver a steady flow of power to the CPU and memory no matter the loading. This all new, all digital power system provides enthusiast users with exceptional control over the overclocking potential. GIGABYTE is the first in the industry to utilize digital memory controllers for not only the Memory, but VTT and VSA, for real-time monitoring and adjusting. Digital memory control allows users to monitor and record DDR power and current in real-time. Users can also set OVP (Over Voltage Protection) to safeguard your memory, adjust memory Load-line Calibration to fix memory vdrooping for a quicker response time and adjust memory PWM frequency on-the-fly.
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOSThe revolutionary GIGABYTE 3D BIOS application is based on the new GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS technology and is available to consumers in two new exclusive modes (3D Mode & Advanced Mode) of interaction never before seen in a BIOS environment. GIGABYTE has re-drawn the traditional BIOS experience providing mainstream and enthusiast users with a choice of unique and powerful graphical interfaces. At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS technology is a pair of 8MB physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE's exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
- GIGABYTE Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi CardWith 2 kinds data transfer mode, GIGABYTE Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi Card providing spec 150 Mbps transfer rates, 802.11n supports the latest WiFi specifications for better signal coverage, and featuring the newest Bluetooth 4.0, you will not suffer from signal loss like before.
- 4 Channel Memory on 8 slots & 3-way CrossFireX and 3-way SLI SupportWith a potential data bandwidth of up to 25GB/Sec and 256 Bits memory addressing, the Intel X79 platform offers unrivalled memory performance. Supporting up to 64GB of DDR3 1600 memory (X79-UD5 only), GIGABYTE GA-X79-UD5 motherboard gives you the ultimate performance for today's memory-intensive applications. The GIGABYTE X79-UD5 is equipped to help extreme gamers see the enemy from distance, regardless of how bloody the battlefield, offering the utmost graphics flexibility and upgradeability with multiple GPU support, that includes three PCI Express slots for both AMD CrossFire X and Nvidia SLI technologies in 3-way discrete card configurations. The GIGABYTE X79-UD5 motherboard delivers maximum FPS, allowing gamers to see more clearly, aim faster, and move more quickly.
- OC-DualBIOSOC-Dual BIOS features a unique back-panel BIOS switcher and LED indicator, allowing users to select one BIOS for normal use, and another for specifically designated for overclocking. This means that if your overclocking configuration suffers from instability, you can easily revert to your stable settings if needed. With OC-Dual BIOS, users can also easily compare two different BIOS versions, a very useful feature when users want to update to a new BIOS, but don't want to lose their original settings.
- GIGABYTE 333 Onboard AccelerationGIGABYTE X79 series motherboards feature GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration , a range of the latest technologies that are designed help speed up data transfer, including SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, SATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) technology and an unprecedented 3x USB power boost on all USB ports for more power hungry USB devices.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy