GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards combine a host of new and exciting technologies with the latest Intel Z77 Express Chipset, creating a unique range of motherboard designs that harness the outstanding performance of the new 3rd generation Intel Core processors. With an exclusive 'Digital' VRM design, GIGABYTE 3D Power and GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI), GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards ensure exceptional power delivery and absolute control, with additional features that ensure an unrivalled experience on your next PC build.
- GIGABYTE All Digital Power EngineGIGABYTE Z77 series motherboards take advantage of an exclusive All Digital PWM controller array, to deliver precise power to the motherboard's most power hungry and energy sensitive components. These components include the CPU, VTT, processor graphics and memory, without doubt the most important components on your motherboard. This All Digital Power system, with Precise Auto Voltage Compensation, provides you with exceptional control over the component power delivery on your GIGABYTE 7 series motherboard. Utilizing an exclusive All Digital controller array, GIGABYTE's 3D Power features precise Auto Voltage Compensation to deliver a steady flow of power to the system, no matter the loading. With digital controllers for the CPU (Vcore), VTT, processor graphics and memory (DDR), users can make real-time adjustments with the exclusive GIGABYTE 3D Power Utility, that include settings such as OVP (Over Voltage Protection), Load-line Calibration and on-the-fly PWM frequency adjustment.
- GIGABYTE 3D BIOSThe revolutionary GIGABYTE 3D BIOS application is based on GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS technology and is available to consumers in two exclusive modes (3D Mode and Advanced Mode) of interaction, providing enthusiast and mainstream users with a choice of unique and powerful graphical interfaces. At the heart of this exciting 3D BIOS technology is a pair of physical BIOS ROMs containing GIGABYTE's exclusive in-house designed UEFI BIOS technology. With a superior graphical interface capable of 32-bit color imaging and fluid user-friendly mouse navigation, UEFI DualBIOS makes BIOS configuration a new and exciting experience for novice and experienced users alike. UEFI BIOS also brings native support for large hard drives on 64-bit operating systems.
- Ultra Durable 4 - Insist on an Ultra Durable MotherboardGIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 motherboards embrace a range of exclusive technologies that guarantee DIY PC builders the absolute best protection for their PC. 2X the amount of copper of a traditional motherboard makes for efficient heat dissipation, reduced PCB impedance by 50% for decreased electrical waste, improved signal quality and lower EMI for better system stability. New Glass Fabric PCB uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave for better humidity protection. High ESD Resistance ICs features up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs to better protect the motherboard. DualBIOS technology provides fail safe protection for the BIOS, automatically refreshing your BIOS from a back up version in the case of a critical power outage. Special anti-surge ICs protect your motherboard from any power surge. All solid capacitors and lower RDS (on) MOSFETs reduce board temperature and enhance the resistance for high temperature.
- GIGABYTE 333 Onboard AccelerationGIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature GIGABYTE 333 Onboard Acceleration , a range of the latest technologies that are designed help speed up data transfer, including SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology, SATA Revision 3.0 (6Gbps) technology and an unprecedented 3x USB power boost on all USB ports for more power hungry USB devices.
- Intel Rapid Start Technology & Intel Smart Connect TechnologyIntel Rapid Start Technology gets your device up and running faster from even the deepest sleep. This means users will be able to experience almost zero power draw from their PC, but be able to resume Windows 7 in a few seconds without having the PC go through a full system boot. With Intel Rapid Start Technology the previous session resumes to the exact as it was, so that applications are still in the same state and no application data is lost. Intel Smart Connect Technology means that your email, favorite apps, and social networks are continually and automatically updated even when the system is asleep. No more waiting for the latest world news or friends' updates to be delivered—just press the 'on' button and you're up-to-date and ready to go.
- Lucid Universal MVP SupportGIGABYTE 7 series motherboards support Lucid Virtu GPU virtualization technologies - optimized virtualization software that improves your PC's visuals, with faster response times, improved video processing and smoother media playback, all within a low power environment. Lucid Universal MVP also features Hyperformance, which eliminates redundant rendering tasks and predicts potential synchronization issues in the graphics delivery pipeline, producing faster frame rates, sharper visuals and reduced tearing.