A great blend of performance and features in Thin mini-ITX form factor, the GIGABYTE GA-H77TN motherboard incorporates a host of new and exciting technologies with the latest Intel H77 Express Chipset, making it a great choice for DIY professionals and performance users to build a 3rd Gen Intel Core processor based power rig. And with selectable panel power driver, selectable backlight power module and wide range voltage input, GIGABYTE GA-H77TN Motherboard ensures outstanding setup flexibility, with additional features that ensure an unrivalled experience on your next PC build.
- GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX MotherboardsGIGABYTE Thin-Mini-ITX motherboards are the ideal platform for today’s All-in-One, small form factor and slim profile PCs. Offering a full featured PC experience in a minimal device footprint, GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards are 43% thinner than traditional Mini-ITX designs. Complying with the latest Thin Mini-ITX guidelines, GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards offer additional flexibility making them suited to broad range of innovative PC designs.
- Ultimate Flexibility in System BuildGIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards feature a selectable power driver allowing for both 3.3v and 5v configurations. This brings additional flexibility for LVDS panels that require both 3.3v and 5v drivers. Voltage settings are configured via an onboard jumper. The Thin Mini-ITX motherboards offer flexible backlight power delivery with both 12v and 19v options available via onboard jumpers. This enhances compatibility with the wide range of backlit displays available today. GIGABYTE Thin Mini-ITX motherboards offer a broad voltage range of 12v to 19v, eliminating compatibility issues with many traditional IPC designs.
- Onboard mSATA SupportGIGABYTE 7 series motherboards feature an onboard mSATA slot allowing users to easily take advantage of advanced SSD-based technologies like Intel Smart Response and Intel Rapid Start. Mounting an affordable, low capacity mSATA SSD directly onto your motherboard can enhance your PC's performance with better overall desktop responsiveness, faster boot times and faster system resume from 'Suspend to Disk' and 'Standby' modes.
- 50,000 Hours Solid CapacitorsGIGABYTE Ultra Durable motherboards are equipped with solid capacitors. With an average lifespan of 50,000 hours, these solid capacitors provide the stability, reliability and longevity essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components running today's most demanding applications and games.
- SATA III and USB 3.0The SATA III connectivity offers up to 6Gbps bandwidth allowing you to take full advantage of today's SSD storage technology. USB 3.0 provides up to 5Gbps data transfer speed for lightning fast data exchange with external storage devices.
- HDMI & DisplayPortFeature the latest HDMI and DisplayPort output for hassle-free connection to today's high definition display equipment.