A great foundation for your HTPC or other space-constraied builds, the Gigabyte GA-H87N Mini ITX Motherboard delivers an excellent blend of performance and the features required to suit today’s computing and multimedia needs. Based on the latest Intel H87 chipset and equipped with two DDR3 slots and one PCI-E slot, this model brings the power and energy efficiency of the 4th generation Intel Core processor to a new small form factor. With high-current-capable digital power delivery, Ultra Durable design for enhanced lifespan, reliable USB protection, and advanced networking and device charging, this motherboard is the ultimate platform for your powerhouse. Complete with dual Gigabit LAN, dual HDMI outputs, and 4K Ultra HD support , the GA-H87N Mini ITX ensures a first-class experience in your everyday multimedia entertainment, whether playing Blu-ray films or streaming HD content from YouTube, NetFlix, or Hulu.
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 PlusGIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Plus debuts on GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation, and an extended motherboard lifespan. GIGABYTE uses All Solid Caps (Capacitors) and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan. GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings, or power failure during the update process.
- High ESD Protection for USB and LAN (USB 3.0 only)GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards raise the bar in terms of protecting your system, providing advanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection for both your Ethernet LAN and USB ports, both common sources of ESD-related failures. Each LAN and USB port is paired with a dedicated protection filter that can withstand high electrostatic discharges, protecting your system from common electrical surges, and even direct lighting strikes.
- Gold Plated CPU SocketGIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards come equipped with a gold plated CPU socket, which means that enthusiasts can enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins and bad contacts.
- One Fuse per USB Port (USB 3.0 only)On GIGABYTE 8 Series motherboards each USB port has its own dedicated power fuse that prevents unwanted USB port failure, helping to safe guard your important data during transfer.
- On/Off Charge TechnologyGIGABYTE On/Off Charge technology allows you to charge your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch regardless of whether your PC is on, in standby mode or even off. A derivative of GIGABYTE's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power feature, On/Off Charge enables devices to draw more current from GIGABYTE motherboard USB ports than standard USB ports allow, so that charging from your PC can be as fast as with a charger. (*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model. *Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.)
- 4K Ultra HD Support4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE 8 series motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel HD Graphics via HDMI.