Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H LGA 1150 Intel Z97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Z97
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron (LGA1150)
- DDR3 3100*(*O.C.)/ 3000*/ 2933*/ 2800*/ 2666*/ 2600*/ 2500*/ 2400*/ 2200*/ 2133*/ 2000*/ 1866*/ 1800*/ 1600/ 1333
With its great blend of features and technologies, the GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H motherboard is the ultimate platform for your next PC build. It's based on the latest Intel Z97 Express chip, and works nicely with Intel Core ix and Pentium/Celeron processors in an LGA 1150 packaging. Engineered to last, this motherboard boasts durable black solid caps, a 2x copper PCB design, a gold-plated CPU socket, and an all-new heatsink on the PWM and chipset. An array of safety features guard your motherboard from electrostatic discharge, power surges, and short circuit damage caused by humidity. In addition to raw performance, this model is also equipped with the latest SATA Express and M.2 transfer technology, exclusive high-end audio features, advanced gaming networking, and scalable multi video cards support, making it an ideal choice for your next powerhouse.
- 10K DURABLE BLACK SOLID CAPS AND 2X COPPER PCB DESIGN (2 OZ COPPER PCB)GIGABYTE 9 series motherboards integrate the absolute best quality solid state capacitors that are rated to perform at maximum efficiency for a guaranteed minimum of 10K hours. Not only do they provide ultra-low ESR no matter how high the CPU loading, they also come in customized jet black from Nippon Chemi-Con and Nichicon. GIGABYTE's exclusive 2X Copper PCBs design provides sufficient power trace paths between components to handle greater than normal power loads and to remove heat from the critical CPU power delivery area. This is essential to ensure the motherboard is able to handle the increased power loading that is necessary when overclocking.
- M.2 ONBOARD CONNECTORGIGABYTE 9 series motherboards come equipped with an onboard M.2 slot, providing users PCI-Express connectivity for SSD devices. Delivering up to 10 Gb/s data transfer speeds, M.2 offers users considerably faster storage performance than current mSATA and even SATA Revision 3 (6Gb/s) storage devices.
- SATA EXPRESS CONNECTORThe SATA Express interface provides multiple PCI Express lanes and two SATA 3.0 6 Gb/s ports, exposed through the same connector, allowing use of both PCI Express and SATA storage devices. Exposed PCI Express lanes are providing a pure PCI Express connection to the storage device, without any additional layers of abstraction.
- REALTEK ALC1150 115DB SNR HD AUDIOThe ALC1150 is a high-performance multi-channel High Definition Audio Codec that delivers an exceptional audio listening experience with up to 115dB SNR, ensuring users get the best possible audio quality from their PC. The ALC1150 provides ten DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1-channel sound playback, plus two channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo outputs. Two stereo ADCs are integrated and can support a microphone array with Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Beam Forming (BF), and Noise Suppression (NS) technologies. The ALC1150 incorporates Realtek proprietary converter technology to achieve Front differential output 115dB Signal-to-Noise ratio (SNR) playback (DAC) quality and 104dB SNR recording (ADC) quality.
- HUMIDITY PROTECTION WITH NEW GLASS FABRIC PCBThere is nothing more harmful to the longevity of your PC than moisture, and most parts of the world experience moisture in the air as humidity at some point during the year. GIGABYTE 9 series motherboards have been designed to make sure that humidity is never an issue, incorporating a new Glass Fabric PCB technology that repels moisture caused by humid and damp conditions. Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions.
- GIGABYTE'S EXCLUSIVE DUALBIOS (UEFI) DESIGNGIGABYTE 9 series Ultra Durable motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS, an exclusive technology that protects arguably one of your PC’s most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS means that your motherboard has both a ‘Main BIOS’ and a ‘Backup BIOS’, keeping users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings, or power failure during the update process.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by NO1PC Return Policy