- Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel DDR4 SO-DIMM, 2 DIMMs
- Features USB 3.0 with USB Type-C™ Support
- 1 x RS232 COM Port Support
- M.2 Socket 1 Interface for WIFI+BT Module Support
- M.2 Socket 3 Interface for SATA Mode SSD Support
- Rear Panel DisplayPort, HDMI 1.4, D-Sub Ports for Multi-Display Connection
- Amplified Speaker Header Able to Drive Up to 3W System Integrated Speaker
- Intel® GbE LAN for WOL and PXE Support
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
- Mini-STX 147x140mm Form Factor with 12~19V DC-In Power Design
- Support Intel® Small Business Basics
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable ™ Motherboards
GIGABYTE 100 series motherboards support the latest 6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, a 14nm desktop CPU which features improved performance, power efficiency and support for DDR4 memory, bringing cutting edge features and ultimate performance to your next PC build.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C™:
The World's Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C™ port with USB 3.0 support is a robust and slim connector for all of your devices with reversible plug orientation.
Dual M.2 Technology for SSD Drive and WIFI Card
Fast Data Transfer and Advanced WIFI Networking
GIGABYTE H110MSTX-HD3 motherboard features Dual M.2 technology which for SATA mode SSD devices connectivity and also for 11ac WIFI & Bluetooth 4.0 card usage. GIGABYTE's stacked design optimizes the PCB real-estate usage, allowing more components to be efficiently added without compromising any space.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs.
* Support for up to 2 displays at the same time.
4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density. GIGABYTE motherboards provide native 4K support with integrated Intel® HD Graphics via HDMI.
HDMI™ is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI™ ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI™ is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.
Selected GIGABYTE motherboards feature DisplayPort, a next generation graphics display interface that delivers up to 10.8 Gbps of bandwidth over standard cables, providing billions of colors with the fastest refresh rates and the greatest color depths.
Intel® GbE LAN with WOL and PXE Support
Intel® Gigabit LAN with WOL and PXE support, deliver better network responsiveness and conveniently user experience in crowded LAN environments, to offer hassle free and high speed network connectivity.
USB 3.0 Ports Onboard
With superfast transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps, users are able to experience an almost a 10x improvement over USB 2.0. Additionally, backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 assures users legacy USB 2.0 devices will still work.
* USB 3.0 10x performance is a maximum theoretical value.
** Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
INTEL® SMALL BUSINESS BASICS
With 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
Security and Productivity Solution with built in IT
New compelling usages in one intuitive Customizable UI
Instantly share files between 2 or more users
Share your screen with multiple users and devices
Instantly message between 2 or more users
Block unwanted USB device classes
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.