Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
MSI X58 Eclipse SLI LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 1600 (O.C.) /1333
Get ready for a totally new overclocking experience that you've never had before! The X58 Eclipse SLI from MSI is designed with DrMOS OC technology. Instead of discrete MOSFETS and a Driver IC, DrMOS integrates all three into one package that takes up less space, uses less power and is much more power efficient.
Up to 24GB of DDR3 1333 RAM can be installed with triple channel mode for increased performance. Get even more performance – up to 1600MHz – through overclocking. Three PCI-Express 2.0 x16 cards can be mounted for cutting-edge graphic power with support for either NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFireX. 100% all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors give longer life and higher energy efficiency by supplying power to vital components independently.
Get eight channels of HD sound from the X-Fi Xtreme Audio card for pure, clear audio. Connect up to ten SATA drives at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers, as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations. Integrated dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and eight USB 2.0 ports allows for nearly unlimited possibilities in connecting peripheral devices.
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the X58 chipset, the MSI X58 Eclipse SLI Motherboard supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA 1366 package, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- DrMOS TechnologyWith MSI's DrMOS Technology, the X58 Eclipse SLI Motherboard features excellent energy-saving capability, offering a high-level of computing performance while maintaining an ultimate low system temperature.
- Scalable DDR3 MemorySix 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 24GB of unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of 1333 and 1600MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- SLI or CrossFireX on DemandThe MSI X58 Eclipse SLI Motherboard features three PCI-E 2.0 slots that support NVIDIA's SLI or AMD's CrossFireX configuration on Demand, provides a jaw-dropping graphics level you never seen.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board ten SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy