Experience extreme computing at an affordable price with a system built around the X58 Pro ATX motherboard by MSI. The X58 chipset on the MSI X58 Pro comes with a new processor socket LGA1366 that can support the latest Intel Core i7 processor, code named Nehalme, supporting the third generation of HT technology realizing eight threaded computing under a quad-core architecture.
Up to 24GB of DDR3 1333 RAM can be installed with triple channel mode for increased performance. Three PCI-Express 2.0 x16 cards can be mounted for cutting-edge graphic power with support for either NVIDIA SLI or ATI CrossFireX. Highly-conductive polymerized capacitor give longer life and higher energy efficiency by supplying power to vital components independently.
Get eight channels of HD sound from the Realtek ALC888S audio chipset for pure, clear audio. Connect up to seven SATA drives at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations. Integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and six USB 2.0 ports allows for nearly unlimited possibilities in connecting peripheral devices.
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the X58 chipset, the MSI X58 Pro supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA 1366 package, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Scalable DDR3 MemorySix 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 24GB of unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of 800, 1066 and 1333MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- IEEE 1394a PortThe high-speed IEEE 1394a port provides sustained high-throughput connectivity and control for external storage, camcorders and other high-definition audio-visual devices.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe MSI X58 Pro features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.