Get ready for a totally new overclocking experience that you've never had before! Based on Intel’s X58 and ICH10R chipsets, this Micro ATX form-factor board is designed to support the latest Core i7 processors.
The DrMOS delivers a high quality power transfer to bring you a stable overlocking environment for future upgrades in processor capabilities. No application limitation of graphics cards, the MSI X58M Intel motherboard allows you to apply NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFire Multi-GPU technology according to your needs. Dominate your applications and games with up to 24GB of DDR3 memory fitting into six 240-pin slots with triple channel support and QPI up to 6.4GT/s for increased performance. Onboard Gigabit Ethernet LAN means that you can connect to other networked devices without running into a bottleneck.
Two PCI Express 2.0 x16 graphics cards can achieve CrossFire-linked performance at a fraction of the price. Seven 3Gb/s SATA connectors give you the ability to store massive amounts of data locally with several RAID configurations possible for extra security and high-speed performance and an eSATA port provides the same capabilities for an external drive. A half-dozen USB 2.0 ports give you additional options in connecting and expanding your system.
- Core i7 SupportBased on the Intel X58 chipset, the MSI X58M motherboard supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA1366 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Scalable DDR3 MemorySix 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 24GB of unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 1333MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFire Multi-GPU Technology SupportWith the fabulous compatibility, the MSI X58M Intel motherboard supports NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFire Multi-GPU technologies, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and breakthrough gaming experience.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe MSI X58M Intel motherboard features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board seven SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- DrMOS TechnologyWith MSI's DrMOS Technology, the MSI X58M Intel motherboard features excellent energy-saving capability, offering a high-level of computing performance while maintaining an ultimate low system temperature.