Build your next computer with the powerful P55M-GD41 motherboard by MSI.
Take advantage of the powerful multi-core Intel i7 and i5 processors with this board's 1156 socket. You'll benefit from the most powerful and fastest video processing around when you install two ATI video cards in CrossFireX configuration. You'll also get more power from the OC Genie with Super Unlock that releases the potential of your CPU in an easy and simple way. And thanks to the dual channel, up to 16GB DDR3 memory support, Gigabit Ethernet port, the SATA with RAID configuration support and lossless HD audio, this board offers everything you need to build your power system. Plus, the use of DrMOS technology enables you a better power efficiency and lower running temperature.
- OC Genie with Super UnlockMSI’s OC Genie combines push-button and dedicated overclocking processor to offer easy and quick overclocking. Just push the OC Genie button, OC Genie processor will automatically detect the best overclocking setting including CPU clock, CPU voltage, memory clock and memory voltage, and boost system performance in one second. No software or complicated BIOS tweaking required. And the Super Unlock can improve the ratio of unlocked CPU (Core i7-875K & Core i5-655K) for a more performance boost.
- DrMOS TechnologyMIS's DrMOS technology combines the traditional discrete MOS into a high quality, 3-in-1 server class power component to deliver excellent energy-saving capability, high-computing performance and low temperature operation.
- Green Power Saving TechnologyThe MSI P55M-GD41 features APS (Active Phase Switching) energy saving technology for controlling power supply with auto phrase switching for CPU and other components.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- Lossless 24 bit/192kHz HD AudioThe MSI P55M-GD41’s audio chipset comes with a 24-bit/192KHz sample rate and 7.1 channels which offers high quality digital decoders and speakers.
- MSI Live Update OnlineThe MSI Live Update online is designed to automatically download and update the BIOS and driver when there’s a new version online. It helps reduce the risk of getting the wrong file and minimize the trouble of searching the files from MSI website.