After lunching the Hi-End P55 GD80 series, the world-renown mainboard and graphics card manufacture, MSI, has released the enhanced version based on Intel’s P55 chipset – the MSI Big Bang Trinergy.
Besides every stunning feature already shipped with P55 GD80 series, for example, DrMOS, SuperPipe and OC Genie and the MSI’s peak P55 board, the Big Bang Trinergy comes with the NVIDIA NF200 chip and additional PCI-e lanes on top of the regular GD80 series, allowing the mainboard 3-way SLI compatible. Furthermore, MSI adds the THX TruStudio PC and Creative’s EAX Advanced HD 5 to the board to meet the audio demands of PC games and PC/HTPC-HIFI.
Not to mention the original overclocking ability of the MSI’s P55 series, the reliable OC engine offers a 36% performance boost through Big Bang Trinergy. What more can you ask for from the flagship MSI P55 motherboard?
- Intel P55 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 1156 CPUBased on the Intel P55 Express chipset, the MSI Big Bang Trinergy motherboard supports Intel's latest LGA 1156 processors including the Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors.
- Extreme Audio ExperienceThe MSI Big Bang Trinergy motherboard features Quantum Wave audio processing technology and THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0, delivering the most powerful and realistic audio performance.
- NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportPowered by Intel P55 chipset and NVIDIA NF200 chipset, the MSI Big Bang Trinergy motherboard supports 3-way NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU technologies, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- Superb Overclocking PerformanceThe MSI Big Bang Trinergy combines three unique technologies to provide superb overclocking performance: OC Genie – Auto OC to boost performance in 1 second; SuperPipe – advanced 8mm extra thick copper heatpipe for the most effective cooling; DrMOS –3-in-1 chip to provide a stable power supply and high overclocking capability.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of unbuffered DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 2133MHz (through overclocking), ensuring ample capacity for any application.