Build your next computer with the powerful P55A-GD65 motherboard by MSI.
Take advantage of the powerful multi-core Intel i7 and i5 processors with this board's 1156 socket. You'll benefit from the most powerful and fastest video processing around when you install two ATI video cards in CrossFireX configuration or two NVIDAI video cards in SLI. You'll also get more power from the OC Genie with Super Unlock that releases the potential of your CPU in an easy and simple way. And thanks to the dual channel, up to 16GB DDR3 memory support, onboard USB 3.0 and IEEE 1394 ports, the SATA 6Gbps and lossless HD audio, this board offers everything you need to build your power system. Plus, the military class components add unparalleled durability and reliability to this board.
- Military Class ComponentsThe Military Class Components powered motherboard features the highest quality components in the industry including server-grade Solid Cap for incredible stability and lifespan, and icy choke for lower temperature, improved power efficiency and better overclocking potential.
- OC Genie with Super UnlockMSI’s OC Genie combines push-button and dedicated overclocking processor to offer easy and quick overclocking. Just push the OC Genie button, OC Genie processor will automatically detect the best overclocking setting including CPU clock, CPU voltage, memory clock and memory voltage, and boost system performance in one second. No software or complicated BIOS tweaking required. And the Super Unlock can improve the ratio of unlocked CPU (Core i7-875K & Core i5-655K) for a more performance boost.
- DrMOS TechnologyMIS's DrMOS technology combines the traditional discrete MOS into a high quality, 3-in-1 server class power component to deliver excellent energy-saving capability, high-computing performance and low temperature operation.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 TechnologyThe MSI P55A-GD65 equips the revolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to deliver up to 5Gbps bandwidth which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 boosts data transfer rate between the PC and USB device.
- SATA 6Gb/s CompliantThe MSI P55A-GD65 features next-generation SATA Revision 3.0 compliant internal SATA ports to provide 6Gb/s data transfer rates for optimal performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- ATi CrossFireX & NVIDIA SLI SupportSupporting the powerful ATi CrossFireX & NVIDIA SLI multi-GPU technology, the MSI P55A-GD65 allows two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.