The Big Bang-XPower II is a flagship mainboard based on the Intel X79 Express chipset! Featuring the latest PCI Express Gen 3 standard and 4-way NVIDIA SLI / AMD CrossFire technology with 8 slots of Quad-Channel memory to achieve extreme performance, the Big Bang-XPower II mainboard also adapts a 22-phase PWM design with Hybrid Digital Power, and incorporates dual 8-pin CPU and single 6-pin VGA power connectors to reach Xtreme Power Design. With the introduction of MIL-STD-810G certified Military Class III components, the Big Bang-XPower II comes equipped with extreme materials such as the Hi-c CAPs for CPU power supply. In terms of extreme overclocking, the Big Bang-XPower II provides PCI-E CeaseFire for easily turning on/off graphics card slots and maximizing overclocking performance. Several convenient technologies are also provided including V-Check Points, Direct OC and Easy Button 3. With extreme performances in 4 Xtremes, the Big Bang-XPower II is the optimal weapon for enthusiastic overclockers to break world records!
- Xtreme Standard: 4-way NVIDIA SLI / AMD CrossFire with PCI Express Gen 3, 8 DIMMs of Quad-Channel meThe MSI Big Bang-XPower II supports the latest PCI Express Gen 3 standard, delivering a staggering 32GB/s of maximum bandwidth, doubling that of the previous generation. Extremely powerful 3D performance can be achieved via 4-way NVIDIA SLI / AMD CrossFire multi-GPU processing technology. Furthermore, the Big Bang-XPower II supports up to 8 DDR3 memory modules to reach a staggering capacity of 128GB! The MSI Big Bang-XPower II adapts the latest and most comprehensive specification for computer players to break overclocking world records.
- Xtreme Power Design: 22-phase PWM design with Hybrid Digital Power; dual 8-pin CPU and single 6-pinThe MSI Big Bang-XPower II is the first in the industry to use a 22-phase PWM design with Hybrid Digital Power to deliver up to 770W output, 2.4 times the reference 9-phase design! With dual 8-pin CPU power connectors, an additional 300W power is provided for intensive CPU processing. Additionally, an extra 150W of power is provided via the single 6-pin VGA power connector, boosting the performance of the 4-way NVIDIA SLI / AMD CrossFire multi-GPU processing technology.
- Xtreme Components: Latest Military Class III components with All Hi-c CAPs for CPUThe MSI Big Bang-XPower II introduces the latest Military Class III components that include Hi-c CAP, SFC, Solid CAP and the world's leading next generation DrMOS - DrMOS II! The innovative double thermal protection introduced in DrMOS II is integrated to ensure the longest life of components. In order to provide the most reliable experience, all Military Class III components have passed MIL-STD-810G certification. Moreover, the All Hi-c CAPs for CPU achieve optimal electrical performance and helps withstand the installation of a powerful heat sink for extreme overclocking. It is a design that emphasizes both high performance and stability.
- Xtreme Overclocking: PCI-E CeaseFire, Direct OC, V-Check Points and Esay Button 3The MSI Big Bang-XPower II adapts many extreme overclocking features. The PCI-E CeaseFire can turn on or off graphics cards through an easy switch without physically removing the cards, providing great convenience especially during multi-GPUs platform tests. The Direct OC button can fine-tune the CPU BCLK frequency down to an interval of 0.1MHz, which is key to breaking overclocking world records. The convenient V-Check Points allow users to read voltage values directly from CPU/memory/chipset with the use of a multi-meter. The onboard Easy Button 3 can easily turn off power and reset the computer without the need to externally connect any auxiliary devices.
- OC Genie IIOC Genie II can achieve amazing performance increases in just one second! CPU and memory performance are optimized without compromising system stability, significantly saving the time required by overclockers for fine-tuning. Once the user enables OC Genie on MSI's X79 mainboards, the clock rate on a 2nd generation unlocked Intel Core i7 processors pumped from the default frequency to 4.0GHz. The highly increase enables users to enjoy the performance boost from overclocking with ease.
- Lossless 24-bit/192KHz HD AudioOnboard PC audio gets better! MSI is the first to implement the most high-end HD Audio codecs available. Don’t be fooled by other inferior audio solutions onboard (sometimes you can’t even find the driver!) Only MSI offers the Loss-less 24-bit/192KHz HD Audio function with an incredible 109 SNR dB value to provide the most clear & vivid HD audio quality and support 7.1 channels surround sound playback with a 2-channel independent stereo output (multiple streaming) through the front panel 3.5 inch phone jack.