Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- LGA 775
- Intel P965 Express
- 4×240pin DDR2 800
The ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP motherboard supports the shockingly powerful and energy-efficient Intel Core 2 Extreme and Core 2 Duo processors. Featuring the all-new Intel P965 chipset, the ASUS motherboard supports up to 8GB dual-channel DDR2 800 memory with Fast Memory Access technology to deliver unparalleled system memory performance. 8 Serial ATA ports with RAID support, dual Gigabit LAN controllers and High Definition Audio for cutting-edge audio features, together with a unique Array Microphone and the WiFi AP Solo function deliver all the comforts of the digital life into your home.
ASUS has been delivering quality motherboards for two decades, and this one is no exception. Quiet thermal technologies enable the processor, memory, graphics card and other components to interoperate in a thermally-optimized environment. With exclusive innovations such as AI NOS, AI Gear and AI Nap, operating speeds can be adjusted on the fly for superior power efficiency and minimum noise or for no holds barred extreme performance!
- Intel P965+ICH8R ChipsetThe Intel P965 Express Chipset incorporates Intel Fast Memory Access technology to significantly increase overall system performance by optimizing available bandwidth and reduction of memory access latency. Up to dual-channel DDR2 800 memory is supported by the P965 chipset to provide up to 12.8 GB/s peak memory bandwidth for greater platform performance and memory flexibility. The ICH8R also features SATA 3Gb/s with Intel Matrix Storage Technology support, High-Speed USB 2.0 and HD Audio support.
- Intel Core 2 Processor SupportThis motherboard supports the next-generation LGA 775 Intel Core 2 processors, including the Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme. With new Intel Core microarchitecture technology, the Intel Core 2 processors are considered some of the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
- 8 Phase Power DesignThe ASUS 8-Phase Power Design protects the CPU and power module from the risk of excessively high power stress to greatly extend CPU lifetime and system stability. The highly-efficient design also generates less heat to ensure low ambient temperatures, while the vigorous power pump delivers serious overclocking potential.
- Fanless Design for Ultra-Quiet OperationThe ASUS fanless motherboard concept was created specifically for cool running computing environments without the possibility of fan noise or malfunction. To address thermal issues across the motherboard, ASUS utilizes tailor-made heat pipes and heat sinks to maximize heat dissipation and thermal performance.
- WiFi-AP SoloBased on the 54 Mbps IEEE 802.11g wireless standard and backwards compatible with 11 Mbps IEEE 802.11b, the on-board WiFi AP Solo provides a new level of versatility for your PC and allows a complete wireless home network in either AP or wireless client mode, enabling you to play LAN games, connect to the Internet, access and share printers, and use Skype anywhere within range.
- ASUS Array MicFeaturing advanced de-reverberation techniques to reduce echo effects on the speech engine, the bundled Superbeam Array Microphone eliminates interference and reverberations, and allows for enhanced experiences in speech-centric applications like Skype, online gaming, and video conferencing.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy