Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5L-MX LGA 775 Intel 945G Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- Intel 945G
- Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium D / Celeron
- DDR2 667
The ASUS P5L-MX is a great Micro ATX board for an Intel 945G-based mid-range rig. Compatibility with the Dual Core 1066 MHz FSB processors means you're ready for whatever comes next! Its Dual channel DDR2 667 memory architecture and 4 GB (Max cap.) provide livelier responses from the system. Should, just possibly, your system hangup to a problem with the overclocking, the ASUS C.P.R. overclocking protection tool lets you amend system settings from the BIOS and eliminates the need for manual clearance of CMOS data.
The CrashFree BIOS 2 feature includes a simplified BIOS auto-recovery function in a support CD, so you can reboot the system without a bootable disk. Additionally, EZ Flash lets you update BIOS before entering the OS also without a boot disk. The On-board ADI AD1986A high-definition audio CODEC delivers crystal clear 6-channel sound, while the on-board Gb LAN PCIe chipset eliminates the need for an external LAN card.
The on-board PCI-E X16 graphic card slot, lets boost your system performance by adding a PCI-E graphic card to your system. Three expansion slots (1 x PCI-E X1 + 2 x PCI) and five ATA connectors (4 x SATA + 1 x PATA) mean you have enough connectors and slots for all your cards and drives. This is a solid board with enough power and capacity for a good build, ready to play with!
- Intel 945G+ICH7 ChipsetThe Intel 945G Express Chipset with integrated Intel GMA 950 graphics core delivers outstanding system performance through high-bandwidth components such as dual-channel DDR2 memory, 1066/800 MHz system bus, and a PCI Express x16 graphics port. In addition, the ICH7 provides PCI Express I/O ports, next generation Serial ATA and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity for the ultimate flexibility and expandability.
- Intel Core 2 Processor SupportThis motherboard supports the next-generation LGA 775 Intel Core 2 processors, including the Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme. With brand-new Intel Core microarchitecture, the Intel Core 2 processors are considered as some of the most powerful and energy-efficient CPUs in the world.
- Integrated Intel GMA 950 Graphics CoreThe Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (GMA 950) graphics core is an intelligent and responsive graphics engine built into the chipset that is on the motherboard. This integration provides incredible visual quality, faster graphics performance and flexible display options without the need for a separate graphics card.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe latest PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- Serial ATA 3Gb/s ConnectionsThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives.
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2 quickly recovers the motherboard BIOS through a support CD which contains a BIOS auto-recovery function when the bootable disk is not available.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Ports n Wire Computing Return Policy