ASUS presents a premium gaming platform with the NVIDIA 590 based P5N32-E. Intel’s Socket T supportsLGA775 based processors, including the new Quad-core, and the DIMM slots will support up to 8GB of DDR2-800 memory for maximum gaming power. The 3, yes THREE, PCI-E x16 slots will support 2 GPU cards at x16 and a physics card at x8 speeds. There is one ATA133 header and 6 SATAII headers for drive connectivity. Four back panel and 4 internal headers give you up to 8 USB 2.0 ports and there are up to 2 FireWire ports (1 back panel and 1 header). Dual gigabit LAN connectors provide maximum network access. Two eSATA ports give you high speed access to your external data storage devices.
The SupremeFX audio system is an 8 channel setup that has jack sensing for 2, 4, 6 or 8 channel speaker systems. Also included is the DTS Connect feature which converts your stereo or multi-channel audio into a DTS audio signal and sends it out to any DTS enabled system and can also convert your standard stereo audio into a multi-channel experience through the computer’s speaker system. The included Array Microphone is designed to work with the SupremeFX audio to give you crystal clear sound with no buzzing or noise when talking with your teammates online.
The on-board WiFi AP Solo allows a new level of versatility for your PC, enabling it to create a complete wireless home network in either AP or wireless client mode. Users will be able to play LAN games, connect to the Internet, access and share printers, and use Skype from anywhere within range. WiFi-AP Solocan provide these functions even when the PC is in sleep mode, so users can use Skype as a true replacement for traditional telephone service. WiFi-AP Solo supports 802.11b/g wireless networks.
- NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI chipsets are engineered for enthusiasts to deliver outstanding gaming experiences with two SLI-based full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 links for unrestricted graphics performance and NVIDIA LinkBoost technology automatically delivering additional GPU and MCP bandwidth. Take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize gaming traffic for reduced ping times. Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- Ultimate Gaming Performance with NVIDIA SLI TechnologyNVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface) takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express bus architecture and features intelligent hardware and software enabling a pair of GPUs to deliver earth-shattering, scalable graphics power, approaching twice the performance in certain applications.
- Intel Core 2 Processor SupportThis motherboard supports the next-generation LGA 775 Intel Core 2 processors including the Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme. With Intel’s brand-new Core microarchitecture, the Intel Core 2 processors are considered some of the most powerful and energy-efficient CPUs in the world.
- 8 Phase Power DesignThe ASUS 8-Phase Power Design protects the CPU and power module from the risk of excessively high power stress to greatly extend CPU lifetime and system stability. The highly-efficient design also generates less heat to ensure low ambient temperatures, while the vigorous power pump delivers serious overclocking potential.
- Precision TweakerDesigned for serious overclockers, Precision Tweaker offers a powerful arsenal of overclocking options to help you achieve maximum system performance!
- Q-ConnectorThe ASUS Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.