Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5N32-E SLI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 800
ASUS presents a premiere gaming platform with the NVIDIA 680i based P5N32-E. Intel’s Socket T supports LGA775 based processors including the new Quad-core, and the DIMM slots will support up to 8GB of DDR2-800 memory for maximum gaming power. The 3, yes that’s right 3, PCI-E x16 slots will support 2 GPU cards at x16 and a physics card at x8 speeds.
There is one ATA133 header and 6 SATAII headers for drive connectivity. Four back panel and 6 headers give you up to 10 USB 2.0 ports and there are up to 2 FireWire ports (1 back panel and 1 header). Two gigabit LAN connectors provide maximum network access.
The SupremeFX audio system is an 8 channel setup that has jack sensing for 2, 4, 6 or 8 channel speaker systems. Also included is the DTS Connect feature which converts your stereo or multi-channel audio into a DTS audio signal and sends it out to any DTS enabled system and can also convert your standard stereo audio into a multi-channel experience through the computer’s speaker system.
- NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI ChipsetsThe enthusiast-oriented NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI chipsets deliver outstanding gaming experiences with two SLI-based full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 links and NVIDIA LinkBoost technology automatically delivering additional GPU and MCP bandwidth for unrestricted graphics performance. Take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize your gaming traffic for reduced ping times! Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- Intel Core 2 Processor SupportThis motherboard supports the next-generation LGA 775 Intel Core 2 processors including the Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Extreme. With Intel’s brand-new Core microarchitecture, the Intel Core 2 processors are considered some of the most powerful and energy-efficient CPUs in the world.
- Ultimate Gaming Performance with NVIDIA SLI TechnologyWith NVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface), a pair of GPUs deliver earth-shattering, scalable graphics power approaching twice the performance in certain applications. The nForce 680i SLI MCP automatically increases bandwidth when select SLI Certified memory modules are detected for unparalleled memory performance.
- 8 Phase Power DesignThe ASUS 8-Phase Power Design protects the CPU and power module from the risk of excessively high power stress to greatly extend CPU lifetime and system stability. The highly-efficient design also generates less heat to ensure low ambient temperatures, while the vigorous power pump delivers serious overclocking potential.
- Fanless Design for Ultra-Quiet OperationThe ASUS fanless motherboard concept was created specifically for cool running computing environments without the possibility of fan noise or malfunction. To address thermal issues across the motherboard, ASUS utilizes tailor-made heat pipes and heat sinks to maximize heat dissipation and thermal performance.
- Q-ConnectorThe ASUS Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy