Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5Q Deluxe LGA 775 Intel P45 Intel Motherboard
Ships from Hong Kong.
Most customers receive within 5-32 days.
- Intel P45
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 1200
Asus has long had a solid reputation within the overclocking community, and their P5Q Deluxe motherboard continues to build on that. Based on Intel's P45 Express and ICH10R chipsets, this ATX board is ready to host the latest LGA775 Core2 quad-core processors along with Core 2 Duo, Pentium D and Celeron CPUs.
Up to 8GB of DDR2 1200 RAM can be installed for increased performance. A pair of PCI-Express 2.0 x16 cards can be mounted for cutting-edge graphic power with support for CrossFireX. 100% all high-quality conductive polymer capacitors give longer life and higher energy efficiency by supplying power to vital components independently.
Get eight channels of HD sound with Asus's AI Audio 2 technology for true-to-life high quality audio. Connect up to eight SATA drives at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations. Integrated dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and a half-dozen USB 2.0 ports allows for nearly unlimited possibilities in connecting peripheral devices.
- Intel P45 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel P45 Express chipset, the Asus P5Q Deluxe supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- Asus EZ Flash 2With Asus EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
- Q-ConnectorThe Asus Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
- S/PDIF OutFeaturing coaxial and optical S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the Asus P5Q Deluxe motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy