Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5VDC-MX LGA 775 VIA P4M800 PRO Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- VIA P4M800 PRO
- LGA775 socket for IntelPentium D/Pentium 4/Celeron CPU Compatible with Intel 05B/05A and 04B/04A processors (Caution! For chipset limitation, There may be some error when work with less than P4520 or Celeron D325)
- DDR2 533 / DDR 400
Got an AGP-based dual core system? The Asus P5VDC-MX is an excellent board for Intel's Dual Core 800 MHz FSB processors, blowing away its single core counterparts. Sporting both dual channel DDR 400 and DDR2 533 memory slots, this is one versatile board! Carrying up to 2 gigabytes of DDR2 memory and the 8X/4X AGP slot gives you great game! Three expansion slots (1 x PCI-E x1 + 2 x PCI) and six ATA connectors (2 x PATA + 4 x SATA) ensure connectivity for multiple drives and add-on cards.
CrashFree BIOS 2 includes a simplified auto-recovery function in a support CD, which can be used to reboot the system in an emergency. The on-board audio (Realtek ALC653 AC'97 6-channel Audio CODEC) and LAN (Realtek RTL8201CL) chipsets provide clear audio and easy network control. The Q-Fan technology automatically adjusts fan speed to minimize both system temperature and noise emission. The board has 8 USB 2.0 ports to connect to all manner of devices to keep your system humming.
For a great, all-in-one mobo with enough chops to take on the big boys at a price that won't kill you, try this one out today!
- VIA P4M800 PRO + VT8251 ChipsetCombined with the VT8251 chipset that provides four Serial ATA 3.0Gbps ports with various RAID options and PCI Express interface, this powerful chipset supports Intel dual core CPUs and DDR and DDR2 memory for fast multi-tasking and a powerful computing environment.
- Integrated UniChrome Pro Graphics EngineThe integrated VIA UniChrome Pro IGP delivers a rich visual experience through innovative features such as the integrated MPEG-2 hardware acceleration for flawless digital media playback. The VIA UniChrome Pro IGP uses a dual-pixel pipeline, 128-bit 2D/3D engine supporting up to 64MB shared 64/128bit DDR memory for robust 3D gaming and applications.
- DDR and DDR2 Combo DesignThe ASUS P5VDC-MX features two DDR and DDR2 DIMM slots for the ultimate flexibility for system memory upgrades.
- Serial ATA with RAIDThe revolutionary Serial ATA interface provides scalable performance for storage devices. SATA technology enables easy-to-install, high-performance and low-power hard drives. Four SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 and JBOD array for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- ASUS Q-FanThe ASUS P5VDC-MX with Q-Fan technology intelligently adjusts fan speeds according to system loading for quiet, cool and efficient operation.
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2The ASUS CrashFree BIOS 2 allows you to simply recover the motherboard BIOS through a support CD which contains BIOS auto-recovery function when the bootable disk is not available.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy