Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P7P55D-E LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from China.
Most customers receive within 4-17 days.
- Intel P55
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1156)
- DDR3 2200(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066
ASUS does it again with the P7P55D-E motherboard!
The ASUS P7P55D-E features the most powerful Intel P55 platform to optimize PCIe allocation in multiple GPU configurations. Because of P55, the motherboard supports Core i7 and i5 processors. The motherboard supports the PCIe 2.0 devices for double speed and bandwidth. It supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 2200(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz to meet the bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics and multimedia, as well as Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to enhance system performance.
ASUS is an industry leader known for making innovative and reliable motherboards. Bring home the experience and craftsmanship of ASUS and build your next system in confidence today!
- Intel Core i7 and Core i5 SupportBased on the Intel P55 express chipset, the ASUS P7P55D-E supports Intel's latest Core i7 and Core i5 series processors, to deliver ultra powerful performance.
- ATi CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology SupportATi CrossFireX is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, enabling two or more discrete graphics processors to work together for boosted system performance and a breakthrough gaming experience.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe Asus P7P55D-E features four DDR3 DIMM slots to support up to 16GB of DDR3 2200MHz (O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- Q-ConnectorThe ASUS Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
- ASUS EZ Flash 2With ASUS EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
- S/PDIF OutFeaturing coaxial and optical S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the ASUS P7P55D-E motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by jerry's store Return Policy