Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P7H57D-V EVO LGA 1156 Intel H57 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel H57
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium (LGA1156)
- DDR3 2133 (OC)/1600/1333/1066
ASUS, the greatest manufacture of motherboards in the world, has brought us the new model - P7H57D-V EVO, which is base on Intel's new H57 chipset.
This motherboard, which goes with Intel H55 chipset, supporting the latest Intel LGA1156 CPUs (Core i7/Core i5/Core i3) including the Intel Clarkdale processors with integrated GPU, outputs 2D and 3D images without an independent graphics card. To match up the sharp CPU speed, Dual-channel DDR3 memory up to the rates of 2133 (O.C) is supported. P7H55-M Pro also supports PCI-e 2.0 for twice the speed and bandwidth which enhance the performance. Adequate VGA output ports such as HDMI and DVI fulfills your 1080P high-definition movie requirement.
Overclocking features boasted by ASUS, like GPU Boost, ASUS TurboV and Turbo Key utterly levels up your system. Meanwhile, ASUS also focuses on power saving and noise reduction with ASUS EPU and ASUS Fanless Design/Fan Xpert. P7H55-M Pro provides 8-channel audio as well as S/PDIF-out on back port for alternative audio solutions.
- Intel Flexible Display InterfaceIntel H57 chipset supports both Core i7 and Core i5 CPU without an integrated GPU and the latest Intel 32nm Clarkdale Core i3 and Core i5 CPU with a HD GPU so you can enjoy smooth HD movies without an independent graphics card.
- Support Quad-GPU SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireXThe ASUS P7H57D-V EVO features the powerful Intel H57 platform to optimize PCIe allocation in multiple GPU configurations, brings you the multi-GPU choice of either SLI or CrossFireX. Double the game's frame rate and transfer to high resolution now. (SLI and CrossFireX mode are available only for Intel non-integrated graphics processors.)
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 TechnologyThe ASUS P7H57D-V EVO equips the revolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to deliver up to 5Gbps bandwidth which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 boosts data transfer rate between PC and USB device.
- SATA 6Gb/s TechnologyThe ASUS P7H57D-V EVO features next-generation SATA Revision 3.0 compliant SATA ports to provide up to 6Gb/s data transfer rates for optimal performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- ASUS EZ Flash 2With ASUS EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
- S/PDIF OutFeaturing coaxial and optical S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the ASUS P7H57D-V EVO motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy