Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P5G41C-M LGA 775 Intel G41 HDMI Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel G41
- Intel Socket 775 Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Extreme/Core 2 Duo/Pentium dual-core/Celeron dual-core /Celeron Processors
- 2 x DIMM, DDR3 1333 (O.C.) / 1066 / 800 MHz 2 x DIMM, DDR2 1066 (O.C.) / 800 / 667 MHz
Get great performance with Asus' P5G41C-M motherboard. Powered by Intel's G41 chipset, it supports Core 2 Quad, Extreme, dual-core and Pentium processors. You can add up to 8GB of DDR3 1333 (O.C.)/DDR2 1066 (O.C.) memory to support the operating system. The Micro ATX form factor makes it a great choice for HTPCs.
The motherboard is designed to support the advanced features that today's power users are looking for. It has an 8-channel audio system with an optical S/PDIF port and 3 analog audio ports that support Intel High Definition Audio. It also has 4 USB, 1 HDMI and a Gigabit Ethernet port. The GMA X4500 graphics unit supports Microsoft DirectX 10.
File sizes are getting larger, especially for audio and video, so we need more secure ways to manage our data. There are 4xSATA 3Gb/s ports, so you can hook up plenty of drives. Since you have plenty of available connectors you can use one drive for the OS and software and have extra drives for data.
- Intel G41 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel G41 Express chipset, the Asus P5G41C-M supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- Integrated Intel GMA X4500 Graphics CoreThe onboard Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (GMA X4500) graphics core is powered by Intel's innovative hybrid graphics architecture and Clear Video Technology for incredible 3D realism and home theater entertainment to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- HDMI OutputThe Asus P5G41C-M features an HDMI output for connection to your high-definition video equipment. With the HDMI interface ensuring lossless transmission of high-quality HD video signals, play back HD contents on your computer and view them on your large HDTV set for more comfort.
- Asus EZ Flash 2With Asus EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
- S/PDIF OutFeaturing coaxial and optical S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack for digital audio output, the Asus P5G41C-M motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems while keeping the best signal quality without converting to the analog format.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy