- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P7P55D-E LX LGA 1156 Intel P55 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Ships from Hong Kong.
Most customers receive within 5-17 days.
- Intel P55
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium (LGA1156)
- DDR3 2200(O.C.) / 1600 / 1333 / 1066
Asus does it again with the P7P55D-E LX motherboard!
The Asus P7P55D-E LX features the powerful Intel P55 platform to support Core i7, i5, and i3 processors. The motherboard supports the PCIe 2.0 devices for double speed and bandwidth. It supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 2200(O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz to meet the bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics and multimedia, as well as Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to enhance system performance.
Asus is an industry leader known for making innovative and reliable motherboards. Bring home the experience and craftsmanship of Asus and build your next system in confidence today!
- Intel P55 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 1156 CPUBased on the Intel P55 Express chipset, the Asus P7P55D-E LX motherboard supports Intel's latest LGA 1156 processors including the Intel Core i7, Core i5 and Core i3 processors.
- DDR3 Memory SupportThe Asus P7P55D-E LX features four memory slots for DDR3 DIMM 2200MHz (O.C.)/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory for extreme overclocking performance.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 TechnologyThe Asus P7P55D-E LX motherboard equips the revolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to deliver up to 5Gbps bandwidth which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 boosts data transfer rate between the PC and USB device.
- SATA 6Gb/s CompliantThe Asus P7P55D-E LX features next-generation SATA Revision 3.0 compliant internal SATA ports to provide 6Gb/s data transfer rates for optimal performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- Q-ConnectorThe Asus Q-Connector allows single-step connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables with one complete module. This unique adapter ensures quick and accurate connections without the trouble of plugging cables in separately.
- Asus EZ Flash 2With Asus EZ Flash 2, simply press the pre-defined hotkey to launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Mark's Marketplace Return Policy