Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Rampage III Gene LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 2200(OC)/2133(OC)/2000(OC)/1800(OC)/1600/1333/1066
Asus's ROG (Republic of Gamers) series motherboards have an unparalleled reputation within the overclocking community and their Rampage III Gene is the next step. Based on Intel's X58 Express and ICH10R chipsets, this micro-ATX board is ready to host the high-end LGA1366 Core i7 processors for ultimate power performance.
Up to 24GB of DDR3 RAM 1600/1333/1066 can be installed in triple channel mode providing increased performance. Get even more performance – up to 2200MHz – through overclocking. Enjoy jaw-dropping graphics performance with SLI/CrossFireX on-Demand, and lightening-fast data transfer with Gigabit LAN, True USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s. On-board SupremeFX X-Fi 2 delivers ultra-real cinematic in-game surround sound. Additionally, a bunch of Asus ROG’s exclusive features like ROG Connect and GameFirst help drive your system to the limit!
- Intel Core i7 SupportBased on the Intel X58 chipset, the Asus Rampage III Gene motherboard supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA1366 socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- SLI or CrossFireX On-DemandThe Asus Rampage III Gene features two PCI-E 2.0 x16 slots that support NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFireX, providing jaw-dropping graphics at a level you have never seen.
- Future Transfer TechnologyRevolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology delivers up to 5Gbps bandwidth, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 and boosts data transfer rate between PC and USB devices. Next-generation SATA Revision 3.0 interface provides up to 6Gb/s data transfer rates for enhanced performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- SupremeFX X-Fi 2 Built-inFeaturing hardware-accelerated EAX 5.0 and OpenAL, SupremeFX X-Fi 2 delivers ultra-real cinematic gaming audio experiences to ROG die hards. It even comes with THX branding, which makes games, music and movies sound way better! SupremeFX X-Fi 2 also implements gold-plated jacks and high quality capacitors to ensure high definition adventures in audio.
- ROG ConnectROG Connect lets you monitor the status of your desktop PC and tweak its parameters in real-time via a notebook. It links your main system to a notebook through a USB cable, allowing you to view real-time POST code and hardware status readouts on your notebook, as well as make on-the-fly parameter adjustments at a purely hardware level. ROG Connect even allows you to flash your BIOS from your notebook, which means you can OC your system to the max without any fear of permanently bricking the motherboard due to a corrupted BIOS.
- GameFirstGameFirst manages the flow of traffic according to your needs so that you can still listen to online music, download and upload files, and engage in Internet chats without sacrificing the low ping times you need to pwn your opponents.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy