With support for 3-way SLI, 4-way CrossFireX and Quad Quadro cards, the ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution (REV 3.0) enables the most advanced graphics performance among all P67-based motherboards. Like all ASUS Workstation Series, the P8P67 WS Revolution brings you ultimate reliability and quality through ASUS 24x24 initiative, which means 24 hours non-stop operation and a 24-month life cycle supply guarantee. It also intelligently reduces operation noise and dissipates heat through advanced and environmentally friendly methods to accommodate user needs. More cutting-edge features include platinum-level 92% power efficiency, easy-to-use EFI BIOS, built-in dual hardware-accelerated Intel LAN and quad SATA 6Gb/s with dual RAID support3.
Don’t change yourself for a computer. Designed to improve the quality of your work and life, ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution delivers awesome power, dependable performance and unparallel multiple I/O scalability for the most demanding tasks and future upgrades – it’s the ideal foundation for a powerful PC.
- Ultimate Graphics PowerDesigned for true power users, the P8P67 WS Revolution uses a built-in NF200 controller that enhances bandwidth availability between the board and the four graphics card expansion slots. This is ideal for NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX, as the new motherboard can easily handle 2-way SLI in dual PCI Express X16, 3-way SLI in dual X8 and one X16 link, and 4-way CrossFireX in quad X8 links. True to its workstation design, the motherboard empowers commercial users with up to four NVIDIA Quadro GPUs at once, providing the flexibility and resources needed to run various professional applications like CAD/CAE/DCC/GIS.
- Platinum-level 92% Power EfficiencyHigh quality materials and components include all Japan-made ultra long life solid state capacitors and very low resistance (Rds) MOSFETS for improved heat dissipation, lower capacitance (and thus greatly improved efficiency), optimized gate charge and extremely long component life cycles. Furthermore, by using a 2oz copper inner layer board design and exclusive DIGI+ VRM, the P8P67 WS Revolution is able to achieve 92% power efficiency, which helps users reduce their ultimate energy expenditure as well as peerless stability and reliability.
- Built in Dual Intel Gigabit LANIdeal for commercial users to enhance their network reliability and throughput, the P8P67 WS Revolution offers dual hardware-accelerated Intel Gigabit LAN ports that lower CPU utilization by up to 71%, reduced packet loss and better support for diverse operating systems. Featuring teaming and fault-tolerance functions, these two augmented LAN ports provide double the bandwidth and network redundancy of standard Gigabit LAN.
- Heart-touching Design-Quick GateQuick Gate is a vertical USB connector on the motherboard, allowing you to install USB devices directly with no messy cables. This stops important data storage devices from breaking off unexpectedly. P8P67 WS Revolution with this unique design provides a convenient and safe way to install data and applications on your PC.
- Easy to Find System Error with G.P. Diagnosis CardBundled with the P8P67 WS Revolution, the G.P. Diagnosis card double checks the system by effortlessly and quickly providing precise info every time you switch on your PC.
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode) - Flexible & Easy BIOS InterfaceThe new ASUS UEFI BIOS is an Extensible Firmware Interface that complies with UEFI architecture, offering a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS controls to enable more flexible and convenient mouse input. Users can easily navigate the new UEFI BIOS with the same smoothness as their operating system. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system settings. The UEFI BIOS also natively supports hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit, with full storage space utilization, helping deliver far more exciting computing than traditional BIOS versions!