The Republic of Gamers consists only the best of the best. ASUS offers the best hardware engineering, the fastest performance, the most innovating ideas, and welcomes the best gamers to join in. In the Republic of Gamers, mercy rules are only for the weak, and bragging rights means everything.
ASUS ROG Rampage IV Formula is formulated to provide the best gaming experience possible. This gaming board features the new Intel X79 chipset along with an exclusive audio and LAN gaming solution– the SupremeFX III and Intel Gigabit Ethernet with GameFirst technology, all designed to give you the fastest and most immersive gameplay ever. 4-way SLI and CrossFireX support in combination with the PCIe 3.0 capabilities boosts the graphics performance to a new level.
Rampage IV Formula features the new Extreme Engine DIGI+ II with 10K Black Metallic Capacitors that enables you to push systems to their maximum, yet remains reliably stable to ensure you don’t miss any action when gaming. Another innovative feature is the X-Socket, which enables you to swap out the CPU bracket around a LGA2011 board with one that is designed for an LGA1366 cooler. Join in the Republic of Gamers and become the king in the battles.
- PCIe 3.0 ReadyPCI Express 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) is the latest PCI Express bus standard with improved encoding schemes that provide twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for a x16 link reaches a maximum of 32GB/s, double the 16GB/s of PCIe 2.0 (in x16 mode). As such, PCIe 3.0 provides users unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by complete backward compatibility with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. PCIe 3.0 will become a must-have feature for users who wish to improve and optimize graphic performance, as well as have the latest technology available to them. (Actual PCIe speed depends on installed CPU type.)
- SLI/CrossFire On-DemandROG Rampage IV Formula features SLI/CrossFire on Demand technology, supporting up to four graphics cards in a 4-Way SLI or CrossFireX configuration. Whichever path you take, you can be assured of jaw-dropping graphics at a level previously unseen.
- Extreme Engine Digi+ IIThe Extreme Engine Digi+ II has been upgraded and equipped with the finest Japan-made 10K Black metallic capacitors, while the digital VRM design allows you to achieve ultimate performance with adjustable CPU and memory power management frequencies. Precise adjustments create greater efficiency, stability, five times longer lifespan than solid capacitors* and performance for total system control. (*At operating temperature of 105°C).
- Intel Gigabit LAN with GameFirstLow Internet latency allows you to frag more, and get fragged less. That's why ROG has introduced GameFirst, a feature that manages the flow of traffic according to your needs so that you can still listen to online music, download and upload files, and engage in Internet chats without sacrificing the low ping times you need to pwn your opponents.
- ROG ConnectMonitor the status of your desktop PC and tweak its parameters in real-time via a notebook—just like a race car engineer—with ROG Connect. ROG Connect links your main system to a notebook through a USB cable, allowing you to view real-time POST code and hardware status readouts on your notebook, as well as make on-the-fly parameter adjustments at a purely hardware level.
- SupremeFX IIIThe SupremeFX III onboard audio solution is an 8-channel HD audio equipped with a carefully selected 1500uF capacitor which provides clean, ripple-free audio power and – perfect for enveloping gaming environments. With a metallic EMI cover and special layout design on the PCB, advanced SupremeFX Shielding technology isolates analog audio signals from digital sources for exceptional clarity and high fidelity, while a gold-plated jack ensures rich notes reach your ears with minimal distortion. A bounty of industry standards are supported, including EAX 5.0 Advanced HD, Creative ALchemy and THX TruStudio PRO, so the same great audio experiences found in live performances, films and recording studios are reproduced faithfully right on the PC. When bundled with the Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2 suite, the SupremeFX III is the perfect choice to provide an exceptional gaming experience with realistic sound effects.