- + $4.49 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P8B75-M/CSM LGA 1155 Intel B75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel B75
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 1600/1333
With its unrivalled quality and full spectrum of features, the Asus P8B75-M/CSM Motherboard is a great foundation for your next powerhouse. Based on the Intel B75 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package, and empowers you to take full advantage of the evolved technology – such as USB 3.0, SATA 3.0, and PCIe 3.0 (when used with a third-generation Core processor). An array of in-house features and technology ensure a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with Asus's proven reliability and stability, you'll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- LucidLogix Virtu MVPLucidLogix Virtu MVP, featuring HyperFormance Technology, boosts your discrete graphics card up to 60% beyond its original performance through the test of 3DMark Vantage. Also with the newly designed Virtual Sync, users can enjoy a smoother gaming experience by eliminating tearing artifacts. LucidLogix Virtu MVP can also dynamically assign tasks to the best available graphics resource, based on power, performance, and system load. This allows users to fully utilize a three times faster video conversion with Intel Quick Sync Video technology, while retaining the high-end 3D rendering and gaming performance provided by both NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards. When the discrete graphics card is not required, power consumption goes automatically down to near zero, making the system more environmentally friendly. For users searching for perfection, LucidLogix Virtu MVP provides a great graphical performance, and the best flexibility and efficiency.
- EPUTap into the world's first real-time PC power-saving chip through a simple onboard switch or the AI Suite II utility. Get total system-wide energy optimization by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and extends component longevity!
- GPU BoostGPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-level upgrades for every use.
- Asus Anti-Surge ProtectionThe special design protects the motherboard and other expensive devices from damage caused by power surges from switching power supplies (PSU).
- Asus UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)Asus UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully utilized hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems. EZ Mode displays frequently accessed info. Users can choose system performance settings, and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced Mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight.
- Intel SBA SupportIntel SBA (Small Business Advantage) is a combination of hardware and software that provides unique security and productivity capabilities designed for small businesses. It requires an installed MEI driver (AMT host software kit).
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy