Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS P8H61-I R2.0 LGA 1155 Intel H61 HDMI USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
- Mini-ITX form factor for compact spaces
- GPU Boost
- USB 3.0 Support
- Anti-Surge Protection
- Win8 Support Ready
Designed for an HTPC or a booksize PC, the Asus P8H61-I R2.0 Motherboard comes in a mini ITX form factor while incorporating uncompromised connectivity, expandability, and a full set of features. Based on the Intel H61 Express chipset, it works flawlessly with the second- and third-generation Intel Core processors in an LGA 1155 package. An array of in-house features and technology ensures a new level of user experience in your PC build and system tuning. And with proven Asus reliability and stability, you'll see and feel the difference in your everyday computing.
- EPUThe Asus EPU (Energy Processing Unit) provides total system power management by detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power usage for critical PC components in real-time – helping save power and money!
- ASUS GPU BoostGPU Boost accelerates the integrated GPU for extreme graphics performance. The user-friendly interface facilitates flexible frequency adjustments. It easily delivers stable system-level upgrades for every use.
- ASUS UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)The brand-new EFI BIOS offers a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only BIOS, to enable more flexible and convenient mouse controls. Users can easily navigate the new EFI BIOS with the same smoothness as their operating system. The exclusive EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed setup info, while the Advanced Mode is for experienced performance enthusiasts that demand far more intricate system settings.
- ASUS Anti-Surge ProtectionThis special design prevents expensive devices and the motherboard from damage caused by power surges from switching power supplies (PSU).
- USB 3.0 SupportExperience ultra-fast data transfers at 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0, the latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data ten times faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 components.
- Eight-Channel Audio CodecThe onboard eight-channel HD audio (High Definition Audio, previously codenamed Azalia) CODEC enables high-quality 192KHz/24-bit audio output, a jack-sensing feature, retasking functions, and multi-streaming technology.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy